Alone With The Stars In The Sky

"So..Taehyung! I hear you've learned a lot of Japanese. Is that true?" MC Kim asked.

Taehyung laughed,showing his famous boxy smile. " I've had to. We're doing most of our songs in Japanese now so...even if I don't understand.... I have to."

All the members laughed. Jimin grinned and said "Yoongi hyung is very fluent in Japanese. He even scolds us in Japanese now. I don't know which is more scary, understanding the words or not."

MC Kim laughed along with everyone. "Is that true Yoongi? No, never mind don't answer, I can see that its true .Just one question. What do you scold them for and who do you scold the most?"

Yoongi shrugged, " I mostly scold Jimin and Taehyung. Those two are unbelievably bratty. And why I scold them.....they don't let me sleep."

Namjoon winced, " Seriously, waking up Yoon hyung is a great task. He grabs and claws at anyone who dares to wake him up.I have many bruises to prove that. Yoon hyung is like a ninja when you wake him up. Only Jin hyung can come out of his room without any scratches."

"Really!? Jin, what is your secret? I'm sure all the members would definitely appreciate the advice." MC Kim winked at Jin.

Jin looked at Yoongi and laughed.  

"It's quite simple, really. I tickle him! I tickle him until he gets up. Believe it or not, Yoon is extremely ticklish. So I just go into his room, whip away the blanket and then start tickling him. Tada! Awake Yoongi, ready in 5 minutes!!"

"JIN HYUNG, THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!"

"OMG JINNIE HYUNG, I LOOVE YOU!"

MC Kim laughed. "As you can see, our 95-liners are very happy with this new information. Yoongi, you better watch out. Lock and barricade your door every night. Let's see whether that will stop your enthusiastic dongsaengs."

"Now we only have a few minutes before its time to say our goodbyes. Let's go back to our favorite Taetae. So..Taehyung, what's your favorite Japanese word now that you know lot?"   

Taehyung laughed. "MC Kim loves me so much. He hasn't left me alone since the start of the show."

Everyone laughed. "Well, let me just say that I was charmed the moment I saw you." MC Kim winked.

"Hmm. I think my favorite Japanese word would be.....Nagareboshi."

"It means 'shooting star'. It gives me hope, like how a shooting star is a flash of light in the dark, it is a word that gives me hope whenever I'm sad."

MC Kim nodded. "That was surprisingly philosophical. I expected that only from our dear Rap Monster," Namjoon grinned. "But I understand what you mean, Tae. It was a beautiful explanation."

Jhope looked at Taehyung. "Aigoo, you don't need some shooting star to give you hope, I'm right here. Jhope, the only hope of BTS because all of you are doomed."

All of them laughed.

MC Kim sighed. "Unfortunately, dear viewers, our time with Bangtan Sonyeondan has come to an end. It was a pleasure meeting you all. Until we meet again, goodbye and all the best Bangtan!"

                🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE, WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE, WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE LIKE WE USED TO DO! OOOH OHH OOH OOH OOH OHH AAH AAH AHH AAH AAH HA AAH HA HA!"

They were in their van, heading back to their dorms. Jimin and Taehyung had wasted no time in immediately belting out their favorite song at the top of their voices. Jin was desperately trying to quiet down his dongsaengs. Even Jin's threats to withhold their dinner had no effect on them.