Carlisle

Carlisle pov

"AHHHH!" Emmett. Typical he probably lost another bet to Jasper. If he knows he's going to lose why keep trying ?

"Carrrrrlisleeee" I watch as Alice gleefully skips in. "Yes Alice?" I ask turning my attention to her. Oh no she's giving me the puppy dog eyes what's she going to ask.

"Come hunting with me?"

Oh?

I raise an eyebrow but nod at her question. Why do l feel that we aren't just hunting. She smiles at me before leaping out of my office window. I follow.

When we get to the river which surprises me until a few unfamiliar scents reach my nose.

Then walking out of the tree line is a young beautiful woman carrying a baby in her arms and a wolf protectively along side her.

When she sees us she looks at the wolf who just continues to walk towards us causing her to gracefully run to catch up.

"Jackson! Stop running will ya?" Her angelic voice rings out. Yes it's laced with annoyance but she still looks adorable.

The wolf buffs at her as he shifts wearing clothes? "You the Cullen's?" His southern sounding accent throws me off but Alice smiles at nods as if she... knew this would happen. Dam it Alice!

"Jack!" The girl is now only few feet away. I begin studying her in hopes to forget the blood lust l feel.

She's my mate.

She has long ginger hair the reaches her knees, a heart shaped face with soft features and bright vibrant green eyes that pull you in.

"Not now Julianna!" The male snaps causing me to growl at him. It was completely involuntary but when l did it l felt good. Like l protected my mate.

Julianna... what a beautiful name.

"JACKSON YOU DID NOT JUST SNAP AT ME!" She cries out. In which causes Jackson to fall on the floor clutching his head crying out for her to stop. "DONT EVER RASE YOUR VOICE AT YOUR ALPHA AGIN GOT IT?" Her glare cause me and Alice to shiver. I'm honestly amazed that baby is still sleeping.

After that she turns her attention to Alice and l. "I'm sorry about that... I'm Julianna. Julianna Mikaelson. This is Hope Mikaelson and that-" she gestures to the male shifter Jackson.

"Is Jackson last name is irrelevant" she states. Then for the first time our eyes meet and l feel lost. Her green orbs shining like emeralds glistening in the brilliant sun light.

She looks at me in awe with cause a smirk to fall onto my lips.

I watch as she hands hope over to Jackson and make her ways towards me. I give her a confused look as she walks over and wraps her hands around my neck snuggling into the crook of my neck. I immediately snake my hand around her waist then with the other hand l place on the back for her head.

"Why hello there" l chuckle as she's just wraps her arms wound me tighter "I'm Carlisle"

"Carlisle" I feel as if l would burst at the seems heating my name fall onto her lips perfectly.