Julianna

There are few times I've been abandoned forgotten or I've left someone I've loved... The first few weeks without Carlisle will the worst pain I could've ever imagined.

Everybody around me to tell I wasn't the same my sister was worried my brothers urged me to go back to him but I couldn't leave the city that I have fallen in love with for the man that I had fallen in love without feeling some stupid guilt telling me if I showed up on this doorstep now he would be hurt that I thought I could just walk back into his heart. I overthink things a lot and that's the problem I already have a few hundred Ways me going back to Home could work out all of them bad.

"Dear sister please... you are hurting go back to this man even Klaus gave you his blessing!" Elijah pleased seeing how robotic l had become.

"Bloody hell thats it I'm dragging you're arse back to that cutlery town myself"

I didn't even need to look at who that was. Becs... my older sister had noticed the change in me once I returned with Klaus, hope and jack. I told her about my mate and his family she was happy until she realised I wasn't coming home to pack I was coming home to stay.

I sighed and nodded I'll see if he could give me another chance... the truth is l need Carlisle Cullen just like l need blood and air.

Becks and l ran until we hit forks Rebekah kept making fork jokes.

Then a scent hit me. It was Carlisle and his family but they weren't alone. We ran to see a huge group of wolfs that weren't from the res around the Cullen's looking like they wanted to rip apart Nessie.

I have Becks a look that said 'we are going to help them' she groaned at ruining her new manicure which bought a smile to my lips.

"Bloody hell"