Ch 10 : Gone

Nyra POV

As I wrote down my letter I could feel the tears well up in my eyes. I could feel the pain and emptiness seep back into my heart. But what could I do? I didn't deserve this. Shawn deserves more.

Flashback
Shawn I may love you but u gotta get a better sense of humour. I looked up and I saw Shawn leaning in close with his eyes glazed over with care....
Shawn what's wrong

No answer

Shawn.....

He cupped my cheeks and caressed it. I could see the pure concern in his eyes...  Seeing it made me gasp and I felt colour rush time my face. I could feel my face heating up. I could feel my stomach churn. God what was happening!! !! !!

His hands slid up my face and wiped away something at my forehead and it stung all of a sudden. I could see a bit of blood on his hands. I could see him mentally berate himself for causing me harm.

It's fine.  These words escaped my lips because more than that gash seeing him beat himself up about was making me feel more devastated.. .
It's okay shawn. It happens. It's not your fault.

I could see and feel his mental anguish and it was paining me.

Suddenly he just pulled me close onto his chest. I could smell his perfume and I could feel his abs. I could roam my hands on his back. No no no arrgh nyra no. Make him stop then you can do what you want .

Shawn it's fine.  It's not yourmmmfff.

God my words where muffled off by none other than his passionate yet begging kiss. It made me shut up and feel his soul deeper.

As quick as it started he pulled back.
Yet I could still feel his lips on mine. I could still feel the searing emotions he had. I could feel something. I don't know what but I think.. .. It was love
He murmured sorry and just left.
Flashbacks end

He hasn't said anything to me since then.

That was a yesterday ago. He's been distant ever since. Maybe I don't know maybe. Just maybe...... He feels dirtied by me. Maybe he feels filthy cause my imperfect body sullied his perfect Adonis figure. Either way I can't stay here. I gotta leave but where........

Shawn POV
DAMN MY LUCK. DAMN YOU MY STUPID FU*CKING BRAIN. DAMN MY LUST. DAMN MY PERVERTED NATURE.

What the hell did I just do....
I just took her first kiss who am I kidding that was my first as well. Damn it.... What will she think

Hehe

I laughed a pitiful laugh
Well done Shawn fuc*king Mendes you just ruined whatever chance of friendship and happiness you had with that girl. Damn you to hell
I mentally berated my self
Then my phone buzzed it was Blake
I picked up

Shawn: Yo Blake what up
Blake:..........
Shawn: Dude speak up....
Blake:.....
Shawn: Dude did something happen that your so tongue tied lighten up.
Blake: Shawn..... Nyra is missing..... We think she's run off
Shawn: WHATTTTT....

My world just literally collapsed on me I screamed....

Shawn: FIND HERRR. YOU HERE ME FIND HER I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH JUST FIND HER
Blake: Way ahead of you

He disconnected the call and I involuntarily threw it to the ground. Damn this where did you go nyra. Come back. I collapsed to my knees
Pls come back.........