CHAPTER DA 4

Esmeralda pov 

Foxy came with us to the leaky cauldron a bartender shouted " Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume? " No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Esmeralda and   Harry here buy their  school supplies." Hagrid said i roll my eye's as harry stayed close to me and then the person 'tom' said " Bless my soul. It's Esmeralda and Harry Potter." The pub goes silent then people came up to us and talk to us i sense that harry was uncomfortable then I shouted " BACK OFF 'TIC' NOW AND LEAVE 'TIC' US ALONE " they scramble away from us and went back to what they were doing i rub my forehead as a person came up to us and said "Esmeralda and Harry P-potter. C-can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you." "Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. esmerelda and harry, this is ProfessorQuirrell. He'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts." Hagrid said i roll my eye's and then quirrle notice my bracelet and ask me curiously " m.s p.. potter where did you get that l.. lovely bracelet " as he pointed to it i told him and he smile .

Time skip from getting everything

Me and harry where walking to ollivanders wand shop and he saw us and harry went first trying wand it took ages then it was my turn it took 18 boxes
Then ollivander gave me a wand and said " this wand core is Dragon Heartstring and pheniox feather, the wood is elder and Blackthorn then length 18 *9 a very powerful wand " i nod my head and payed for it