Chapter 7 Day out with Dad Part 1

Natsu's POV
"Igneel...,"I cant believe it, it's been over 14 years since I've even seen him. Now he's in front of me and I have no words of what to say to him. "Natsu are you ok your crying,"I look over at Lucy and put my hand to my cheek. "Oh I guess I didn't notice I was crying,"I gently smile at Lucy.

"I'm ok just a little overwhelmed,"she nods and I turn to my father. "Why did you leave me all alone for so long,"he looks at me and sighs,"Natsu I never meant to leave you but my queen needed me so I had to leave." Wait a minute he has a queen since when? I mean as far as I knew he was the king of the dragons right? "Wait Igneel your married?,"he stares at me wide eyed and starts laughing,"Oh Natsu I sure have missed you...but no I am not married." I sigh in relief and give him the biggest smile I can give. "Lucy can you give me a day with my son,"I stare at Igneel shocked that he actually wanted to spend time with me.

I look at Lucy and wait for her answer,"Of course you can Igneel...now go give him the day he deserves because for 14 years you made him suffer without you." Lucy pushes him to me and smiles,"You two behave and don't cause any damage to the town,"we both smile and laugh a bit. "Hey no promises Luce,"she glares at me and I shake a little. "O-Ok I'll behave,"she smiles and walks back into the guild.

"So Dad what do you want to do,"I look at Igneel and see him smiling,"there's so much I wanna tell and show you that I don't know where to begin." I keep smiling and he just stands there smiling right back at me. After a couple minutes he walks up to me and hugs me. "I'm so sorry Natsu I never meant to hurt you but look at you..."I notice the scent of tears and hug him. "You've grown into the type of man I always wanted you to be,"I don't know how to react so instead I just cried with him. "I wanna tell you all about my adventures Dad and how I grew up with my new family and..."

"Natsu calm down we have all day so start at the beginning,"I smile and tell him all about the jobs I've been to,how I found Fairy Tail,the Grand Magic Games,and almost becoming an S-class wizard.

Igneel's POV
I listen as Natsu explains to me what he's done with his life and I just feel so proud of him. Even after I left he found a guild to call his family...his home. And after all these years he isn't mad at me not one bit. Why? He should be mad that I left him all alone without even a goodbye.

As I listen I notice that he talks a lot about the adventures he's gone on with Lucy. But whenever he talked about Lucy getting hurt he would look so sad. Oh my god why didn't I notice...Lucy is like this when she talks about Natsu. Hmmm there's only one explanation that can tell me what's happening. I smile and put my hand on top of Natsu's head,"Let's go get something to eat,"he smiles and nods his head,"ALRIGHT FOOOOOOOOD." I laugh as he starts running off towards a restaurant,"I better pick up the pace,"I start running and finally catch up to him.

"Hey you finally caught up slow poke,"I stare at him shocked,"What did you say?" He looks at me and smirks,"I said you finally caught up slow poke...jeez your going depth to...you know what that means." I look at him confused,"What does that mean?"he chuckles and puts his hand over his mouth,"It means you old." I glare and hit him upside the head. "Respect your elders,"he pouts while I smirk,"Anywho lets go inside already I'm starving." Before I even get to the door Natsu is inside waiting at a table. "Looks like someone was hungrier than me,"I walk inside and sit across from him since we were in a booth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back guys after so long sorry for the wait and I promise I'll start updating soon but with all my school stuff and other projects I'm working on it's a lot at the moment.

Any who like and comment your opinions on this book so far and if I should continue or not.

Until the next chapter BYE!!!