Chapter 1 - A new school ?

(M/N) = Mom name
(F/N) = Fathers name
(Y/N) = Your name
(B/N) = Butler name
Let's get on with the story ~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

It was morning. Fresh air, some other stuff going on. I made my way to the bathroom and took a shower. When I finished. My butler (B/N) was standing there waiting for an order. 'Ahh, jeez. All he thinks is do working..' I thought and ordered my Butler to go to work, cause I don't know what to say... When I went to the dining room. My Adoptive Mother came to me.

(M/N): "(Y/N). We have things to tell you, since you wanna study. Again. Here you'll enroll in this school.

She said and passed me some papers.
(F/N): " Its a school for exorcist son. Its for some study too of course.

(M/N): "Just tell us if you don't want to dear."

(Y N): "I'll transfer there. Since I don't know what kind of school should I transfer so yeah, its good..

(M/N): " Ah! Alright we'll enroll you to that school. It has dorms, so you are going to live in those dorms. But sure to visit us? Okay ?"

(Y/N): "Of course! How can I never visit you guys!"

I smiled and being worried what will cause to my powers to this school.

(Time Skip! To you're going to school cause I'm lazy af/ )

(M/N): "Bye, Dear! Hope you be safe."

She hugged me and kissed my forehead. As for my father, he punched me on the stomach, not like a real punch, it was just like... A joke.

I went to the school Entries. Dong really know where to go. And a demon just popped out of nowhere.

"Hello! I'm Mephisto Pheles, the principal of this school!." He said and giving me something

"Here! This is your key! You can travel in the school borders anywhere! So let's open this and go to your room." I did what he just said and followed him Our room was 1079 (maybe ? I forgot lolol ) I opened the door and see some people that are aiming to be an exorcist too. I sat at the second front. And feeling what I usually feel. Nothing. And then some guy with black and blue hair with a pair of blue eyes came in. He greeted and sat at the second front. Not mine thought. Don't like people sitting with me.

Then a guy who was wearing a pair of glasses and went in. It seems like he was a teacher. Cause of what he was wearing. And the guy I mentiones earlier jumped at his sit and started to yell "Yukio ?!?!" Ah. I see. So they're brothers ? Quite taken. Since The guy calmed down the teacher said that if we don't have a wound if a demon yet (forgot ) Since I got mine. I'm already good to go. The teacher said to leave the room and gonna talk to his older brother. Cool.

~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys ! Sorry if this chapter is short but, yeah, see you next time ! I forgot about something. I'll make (Y/N)'s bio next chapter so yeah. See ya !

-534 words