Chapter 2 - ... Friends?

Since the beginning, (Y/N) was always worried that he'll hurt someone. Due to his powers and maybe loose control and show his 'emotions'. (Y/N) always avoided his emotions to come out. He was scared.

(Y/N) POV

When we were outside of the classroom. I heard some noise in the classroom. It seems like my classmates didn't heard. Like I'm normal, I'm not normal anyways. I didn't like hurting people. Seeing animals suffer. And other things. Since I have telephaty. Its weird.

And the teacher said we can come in and my classmate were shocked what happened to the classroom.

Bon: (What happened here?!?!)

Izumo: (Eh. Seems like I don't care.)

Some others: (Did they got in a fight?)

Ugh.. Humans can't handle just a little bit of this jesus. Since I am a human. But I am not normal.

(Time skip P.E)

Oh yeah. I've already knew these two are the sons of Satan. I can easily beat Satan thought. What he did to my adoptive parents. I guess these two are not evil.. I sat and watched Rin and Bon running from a Demon Frog. And they were done. The teacher was in a phone call and left. Rin and Bon was arguing again. Until they knew Bon jumped to where the Demon frog is. And then I keep hearing some of his thoughts. Problem child.. And the demon frog was about to attack him. Until Rin saved him. And that, they were still arguing. Aghhhh annoying. When we finished. I went to my dorm and sat at my bed. I looked at the window to meet Mephisto's face. 

Mephisto:"My! My! Hello (Y/N) Michizuku! I heard that you was the one to beat Satan !'

(Y/N): "Ah, don't mind me. He was hurting my adoptive parents, and my emotions came out."

Mephisto: "I see! Enjoy at my school! (Y/N) Michizuku!"

And he left. ( I forgot what he says when he's leaving. Was it erz zrei dre? ) as I lay down in my bed and slept.

(Next morning.)

The two were arguing again. So annoying unlike me. I have no friends yet in this classroom. Well I simply didn't care just to pass the school. I'm too quiet anyhow. The teacher came in and we sat. And it was lunch time. Rin and Bon was arguing with a FUCKING sandwich and then Yukio ran to Rin cause of the girls. He must be pretty popular. After lunch. Rin came to me and said

Rin: "Hey! What's your name?"

I simply ignored him and stared walking.

Rin: "Hey! I'm talking to you. Hello ??"

(Y/N): "Ughh. What is it Satan's Spawn ? No offence  you're Satan's spawn but I see you as a good person anyway."

I said and he was shocked (What!!?! How does this guy know I'm Satan's Spawn?!?! Oh jeez.. I'm done for.) He thought and I said

(Y/N): "Don't worry Im not going to tell your secret."

Rin: "Ah, thanks ? But how do you know about this ? I thought you were a normal guy."

(Y/N): "I'm far from normal. And I'm (Y/N) and I knew you were Satan's spawn when I first saw you. It was actually obvious.."

Rin: "Ah, I'm Rin! Wanna be friends!"

(Y/N): "....Sure.?"

Rin: "Great! See you tomorrow then!"

He said and left. I went to my dorms and slept in my bed.

(Time skip to the field trip.)

I woke up and went to take a shower. I went to my closet and take a shirt and some pants. I wear my uniform outfit and head to school. I saw Rin and waved back. Ahh annoying. And Bon and Rin argued again. Yet.. This happens every morning... I can tell.. And then Rin came to me and made a high five. I responded anyway. And then. The teacher came in and said will have a field trip. Ahh cool... I said and looking at the ceiling.

Yukio POV

That student (Y/N) looks weird. His kinda showing no emotion when something happens. And this field trip may show some emotions. I am a teacher and a teacher must help his student ! And shura will help him maybe.

Back to your POV

We walked to a mountain. And lifting some stuff. Rin was lifting two bags but eh I don't care I'm far more stronger than anyone here. We sat into a mild field in the forest and set our tents and the girls painted a circle in the mild field. Rin cooked for us and we ate. Uhm. Its good but I'm far good at cooking than this guy. Lel. And then Yukio said there's three lanterns and 1 match. For a lantern or the firework if you want to give up. We started. And some demons are flying into me... And uhm I have a barrier anyways. They'll be exorcised If they touch the barrier. I already saw one thanks to my kinetic vision... And I'm the one first to finish.. "Hello." I said to Yukio and Shuts was shocked it hasn't been 10 min yet ! Oh shit. I thought it was 10 min passed now.. A while now Puppet guy and Rin went to us and a loud explosion was heard and i saw aimamon. The earth king. Little did they know they're all fighting and I'm just watching the show.. Anyhow Rin showed his Blue flames and fought with amaimon. Stupid Humans and Demons. Fighting along.

And then after that Rin went our of control and came to us like a demon. I used my telekenisis to stop him. Shiemi went to him and hugged him. He calmed down. The Vatican Get to Rin for execution. Well I simply didn't care. My emotionless face. Still there. And now Yukio was explaining to us that they're the sons of Satan. I mean like BORING I already knew anyway.

And then alot of demon came to us. (Custom lol) it was alot of high demon. Yukio couldn't defeat those. They were suffering.

78% Explosion

What should I do.

90% Explosion

Hmm..

97%..

Uhm don't come out.

98%..

Oh well...

99%

100% Annoyance. (Custom ?)

"Ok let's stop this mess. I'm starting to get annoyed." I snapped my fingers and all of the demons were exorcised.

"Hah?!?! Impossible! Those were High demons that Humans couldn't defeat! And you just snapped your fingers??" A voice said filling with rage and came to me as fast as he could "I should end you. You're a danger to Gehenna." He said and used his powers at me. But it didn't work. "Hah?!?!" He said. "Astaroth. The demon king of Rot. Its nice to meet you. Thought you don't know who I am. " I smiled and looked at him "What the .. Y-You're..!!" He said looking terrified. "Demon king. You should realize you just made my emotions explode didn't you? I'm literally annoyed." Glaring at him with deadly eyes. "Please spare me.." He said 'I will. If I don't your will make the humans suffer.' As I telephaty said to him and exorcised him. Fake exorcised. I calmed down.

(Y/N): "Oh! Sorry about that! My emotions just popped out!"

Yukio: "So your saying if your emotions popped out this happens?!?!"

(Y/N): "Techanacally yes."

They were shocked

See you at next chapter my fingers are hurt now bye!! And I changed my mind I'll do (Y/N)'s Bio one day ^^