3

~Vance in the media~

Josh's POV- Running to the grocery store. I quickly grabbed a carton of eggs. After making sure none of the eggs were broken or miscoloured in any way (I did not want another 'punishment' over eggs) I made my way to the cashier. "$4.95" sighing I pulled out my only 5 dollar bill (it took me 4 months to save up $5, I had to help out the neighbours without my Uncle knowing, or else he would have taken my money.) and handed it over. I grabbed the eggs and left the store. Quickly walking home.

When I got home, I saw Uncle's vehicle was not in the driveway. Releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding. I opened the door and made my way to the kitchen where I started on my Uncle's supper. Tonight was salmon and homemade fries, with apple crumble for dessert.

As dinner was cooking. I started on the breakfast dishes. I was washing the last pan when I smelt something burning. I turned to the stove and saw the dinner was burning. I ran to the stove and turned it off. Hoping I could start again before he came home. Unfortunately luck wasn't on my side. "Boy did you burn MY DINNER?" my Uncle yelled. It was clear that he did have a few drinks, after work, meaning work was bad, and my punishment was going to be harder. "Sorry, Sir it was an accident" My uncle didn't believe it was an accident and pulled me by my hair up the stairs to my 'bedroom' "YOU FORGOT THE EGGS THIS MORNING, YOU DIDN'T DO THE BREAKFAST DISHES THIS MORNING, YOU DIDN'T SHOW UP FOR HOMEROOM, AND NOW YOU BURNED MY DINNER!" He screamed his fat face turning red, "I... I.... I'm sorry, Uncle" I whispered not realizing I called him uncle until his hand collided with my face. I am not allowed to call him Uncle to his face only sir. "STRIP NOW!" I quickly stripped so I was naked in front of my uncle, it wasn't new it happens at least once a day. "LAY STOMACH DOWN ON THE BED" he commanded. When I did I heard him pick something up. two long minutes later I felt something hitting my back hard enough to draw blood. Looking back I saw him holding a whip that had hooks at the end. He hit me 15 times with it, before he stopped. He then ruffley flipped me over onto my back, with me only giving out a small whimper. He then took off his pants and boxer and laid on top of me. I knew he was going to rape me so I tried to push him off me, only for him to hit my privates hard ten times, I whimpered and let him have his way with me. I felt him entering me. He continued that for three hours until he finally pulled out and left my room. I was lying on my bed back and bum hole bleeding. I started crying my Uncle, who was suppose to protect me, just took my innocents.

I heard a noise downstairs before rushed footsteps came up the stairs, my door flew open to reveal two men. I passed out shortly afterwards due to blood loss.

Victor's POV- Vance and I walked to Josh's house, after looking it up on his school records, by going through his records we found out his parents died when he was 8 years old, and he has been living with his uncle ever since.

When Vance and I got to the house we heard screaming and smelt blood and seamen. Vance and I looked at each other before we quickly climbed a tree. we looked into the window and saw Josh laying on his bed with his uncle on top of him. "Vic his uncle is raping him" Vance explained shocked. "Vance we need to get him out of that house tonight" Vance and I both jumped down from the tree and barged into the house.

We meet his uncle when we walked in "I have no idea who you are but you Assholes better get out of my house" he stated. "We only want Josh" Vance spoke. "Josh who's Josh.....oh you mean the boy.. you can have him...just been warned he has a terrible work ethic, but he is awesome in bed" He grinned. Before I knew it Vance had his heart in his hand. "I take it he pissed you off" I chuckled. "That ass didn't deserve to live or even have Josh". After Vance dropped the heart we ran up the stairs and pulled open the door, to see Josh naked and passing out on his bed. When he passed out I rushed forward and gently picked him up. Vance looked around the room and saw a whip that had hooks at the end of it, with blood on it. Looking down I saw Josh's back covered in bleeding cuts, and his bum bleeding. "Let's take him home," I stated. We ran to our car, and Vance got in the backseat. I handed him, Josh, he sat Josh so that they were chest to chest. I hopped into the driver's seat and took off.

Vance's POV- As we were heading home I took a look at the boy on my chest. I could see all his ribs and his hip bone. I Could tell he had some broken and wrongly healed bones, cuts and bruises all over his body. "Vic he needs to go to the doctors first thing in the morning" I whispered to my husband. "I agree but we need to clean and feed him when we get home I don't think he ate" "how do you think we're going to get him clean he can't sit or stand?" "Vance when we get home, go up to the master bathroom and hold him, we both will strip down to our boxes and enter the shower while holding him, that way he gets clean without having to sit or stand" "What about a nappy? Isn't it too soon?" "Nappy is to stop any blood getting onto the bed just a precaution I would've like to ease him into it but what happened wouldn't allow it besides..." Vic was cut off when we heard a little groan coming from Josh before we knew it Josh lifted his head off my chest. "Have a nice nap, Baby?"