Chapter 15

Josh's walk in closet- and 5 Seconds of Summer (5SOS) Old Me, music video in media.

Vance's POV- I woked up to Old Me blaring on my phone. I quickly answered it knowing who it was: Our best friend who is more like a little sister to us, Skylar. "What do you want brat?" "Well good morning to you too, grumpy pants" "If you called to be too cheery and insulting at..." I pulled my phone away to look at the time "6 in the ducking morning I'll hang up on you" I heard Skylar laughing "Ducking since when don't you swear." I huffed "Honey, whos on the phone" I heard Vic mumble. "It's Sky, Vic" "Umm okay" Vic rolled over almost falling back asleep, until he shot up. "Wait did you it was Sky?" I nodded "Well why isn't she on speaker" I put her on speaker "Skylar how dare you not call us for a month, young lady, next time I see you, you will get an earful". Vic lectured "Oh calm down sweet-cheeks, I told ya I was travelling for a month, looking for my mate or mates" "How did it go? Did you find one?" I asked stopping Vic from arguing with her. "Nope, but my parents did say it might be hard for me due to me being a mix" "Hey I'm pretty sure someone out there is a mix too, I mean your parents can't be the only werewolf-vampire couple on the planet. Just keep looking you may only have a werewolf mate or a vampire mate, or 2 mates one of each, or a mixed mate. Just keep looking" I heard Sky sigh "I know Vic but seeing you two happy and looking for a baby makes me want it too." Vic looked at me and I nodded. "Sky can you come over this morning we want you to meet someone" "Okay how does 0900 sound?" "Sounds good, be sure to have your hair tied back and no long or huge earrings." "Okay see yas" Sky hung up.

I tried to roll over to go back to sleep, until Vic kicked me, hard, "Oww what was that for" "It's your turn to take the pills, I'll give Joshie his needle" I groaned and whispered "Does it hurt" Vic laughed "You've been through so much all your living and nonliving life, a lot more painful and your worried about the small amount of pain you'll first get for producing milk for your son." I stood up and marched out of the sleeping area to take the stupid pill.

Vic's POV- I laughed at my husband's antics this morning, I mean yes it does it hurt at first but he has survived a lot more painful things. After having a good laugh at my husband's expense, I stood and walked towards the door that led from our room to Josh's nursery. Entering I noticed Josh was sound asleep, butt in the air, and Kookie wedge firmly between his left arm and his torso. I quietly walk over to him and gently lifted him up. "Papa" Josh sleepily whispered, "I'm here baby". "Hungry" "I  know, Daddy will feed you after your shot." At that Josh's eyes flew open and he started struggling to get out of my arms. "No, no, no, I don't want any more needles." He cried. I rubbed his back and held his head near my heart to calm him down. "Joshie it will be for a week, after a week we go back to the doctors to see if the worms had been killed, if not we have to try something else. You only have five more after today." "But Papa it hurts" "Joshie if your brave while I give you your shot, you can have anything you want for snack time" "Icecream Papa," "Yes but only if your brave" "Okay, can I have Kookie" I handed Josh his wolf and laid him onto the changing table. I removed Josh's onesie and strapped down his legs and chest, leaving his arms free. "Okay Baby, I will not be strapping down your arms, so you can hold Kookie, but I will if you place your hands anywhere near the injection site, or fight me in any way. Understand Joshua" "Yes, Papa"

I kissed his head, before disinfecting the injection site, Josh placed Kookie over his face and held it tightly. I quickly injected him. Throwing out the needle I quickly unstrap Josh and lift him into my arms. I bounced him a bit and patted his diapered bum, feeling that he peed. When Josh calmed down a bit. I laid him down on the changing table again, and quickly changed his diaper. Lifting Joshie up I carried him over to his walk-in closet. "Okay Baby Boy, pick out what you want to wear today", I told him while placing him down. Josh looked around in awe for a few minutes before his eyes landed on a light blue t-shirt that said 'Daddies Little Monster' "You want to wear that top baby?" Josh nodded his head fast Okay, baby, pick out some bottoms unless you want to go pantless. Josh moved over towards the pants/ shorts section. Josh quickly grabbed some dark blue jeans, before waddling his way towards me with his head down. "Papa?" "Yes baby?" "Need change" Josh whispered so low, I probably wouldn't have heard him if it wasn't for my vampire hearing. I picked him up and kissed his forehead. "Thank you for telling me baby" I carried Josh over to the changing table before changing him and dressing him.

After I finished brushing Josh's teeth and hair. Vance finally walked in shirtless. "What took you so long?" I asked him with an eyebrow raised. "you said it wouldn't hurt that bad" I rolled my eyes, before handing Josh to him, "Joshie,Daddy's going to feed you today baby" I then started cleaning up the nursery before I felt Luke bonding with Josh.

Vance's POV- When I started to feed Josh, the pain in my chest disappeared, after a few minutes I felt Luke starting to purr, 'Finally, we are fully bonding' I thought. I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts when Josh started whimpering, "Baby Boy, what's wrong?" worried lacing my voice. My thoughts quickly going towards the idea that somehow I hurt him. "Hungry still, no more" Josh stated. I looked at him confused before I looked up at the sound of Vic laughing, arching my eyebrow in his direction, he finally told me what Josh meant. "Vance, you have to switch him to the other side when the first side is done." My mouth formed an O shape before I quickly snapped it closed and moved Josh to the other side, Josh stopped whimpering and latched on again. "You really can't function early in the morning can you" "I can just not when I wake up to a phone call" Vic kissed my lips "I'll meet you two downstairs, for breakfast" he stated before he left the room.

After Josh was done eating and was burped I carried him down to the living room, where Vic was waiting with Josh's meds. I sighed I forgot he still needs his meds. Josh turned in my arms and saw his meds. I felt him tense in my arms, I automatically started to rub his back and give my steps a little bounce to help calm him.

When that chore, yes chore because neither Vic nor I like the pain Josh goes in when we have to shove the pill up his bum. I placed a very cuddly Josh in his playpen. Josh looked up at me and made grabby hands, Kneeling "Josh, Daddy and Papa need to eat, play with your toys, When we are done we will cuddle." I explained to him "T.V.?" smiling I turned on the TV to The Berenstain Bears,( A/N I googled how to correctly spell this show, I used to watch it as a child) before standing up and heading towards the kitchen, once I saw Josh was engrossed in the show.