Things Wrong with Instagram

so erm i love instagram and stuff but these are just things that annoy me

i guess this is the start of my instagram rant

 1. sfs/f4f?

ok nigga lemme get one thing straight. YOU came to MY post. nobody told you to. you just showed up. so you have the NERVE to ask for s4s?f4f? well lemme tell ya dat a bitch is gone die tonight and its gone be you. 

and its always some lone nigga that youve never seen before just popping up out of the place. if i wanted to follow the person, then i would have. just like thepicture and go please and thankyou.

2.unlikers

unliking is illegal from now onwards because it is actually evil. 

it is extra evil if its a selfie.

like damn are you tryna say that im ugly?

if i get 11 likes in 3 minuets then im blaming the unliker (the unwriten rule is that you must have at least 12 in 3 minuets if you have 200+ followers)

3.ugly as fuck instagram accounts

now before you say im mean just hol' up and re-read the subtitle. im not talk about the people. i mean the accounts.

like if you put some selfie of yourself putting the peace sign next to your friggin ear and trying to pout but instead you look like your flexing your lip muscles and you use some ugly angle like DIRECTLY INFRONT OF YOUR FACE and its all fuzzy because you only took 1 selfie and uploaded it straight up and you dont use a filter like thats what i mean.

or if you dont do that crop thingy where you put a white/black background behind your picture (you dont have to do it but i personally think its looks cool)

or if you put some fuzzy ass picture off of google images of a minion or some shit like that.

or when you use retrica and dont crop out the logo (that is legal, right?) or if you use a green retrica filter and then a yellow one, then a red one the a purple one then a black and white one and it looks like a rainbow ponycorn puked on all you selfies/pictures.

or if you do shout outs you take a screenshot, not just reposg a selfie of theirs (its not that bad if you take a screenshot of the account but its when you leave it there and don't delete it EVER thats when its a problem)

And a MASSIVE PET PEEVE IS WHEN YOU HAVE LOADS OF POST

LIKE I GO ON LATIQUA'S INSTAGRAM AND SHE HAS 1503 POSTS

DELETE 90% OF YOUR PICTURES OR DELETE YOURSELF OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH ITS YOUR CHOICE

its ok if your a celebrity or someone who actually has a fanbase because your followers might want to stalk you sometime  BOT NOT IF YOU HAVE 99 FOLLOWERS AND YOUR ONLY FAN IS YOUR MUM NO NO NO STOPPPPPP

4.Fake accounts

THIS MAKES ME WANT TO SET FIRE TO EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE

SO THIS IS HOW IT GOES DOWN 99.9999% OF THE TIME

I go to #followforfollow on instagram and im scrolling through and i see A HOT GUY LOOKING LIKE THE FATHER OF MY CHILDREN. 

so i tap the picture and it says the person in the picture is @_dan.sjk (there is always and underscore/dot in the name. FACT) and that they just got dumped by their girlfriend. and im like" what the fricklyfrack tricktrack bum-crack tickletack flapjack quarterback am i waiting for!" AND then i get to the account and there is a REALLY vague picture of them like you can even make out one feature of their face like if they slapped you round the face with a hot iron you wouldnt even recognize them. and the account is private so you have to wait for them to exept you (you know how it works teehee!) 

FIVE HOURS LATER

you get a notification sayin that they accepted me and i want to sing hallelujah in a field  surrounded by baby chicks so you got to @_dan.sjk and they turn out to be some spawn of Satan, Shrek looking, devil anti-Christ child. they have buck teeth and pimples the size of satsumas (not that pimples are bad. or satsumas for all the satsuma fangirls) their hair looks like road kill balancing on their head and they have slugs for eyebrows. and then I UNFOLLOW then so i dont catch the deadly illness they are carrying through my phone.

thats about it tbh.