White Stag PRE-ORDER AVAILABLE and OFFICIAL COVER REVEAL

Hello, lovelies!

It's THAT TIME. The time in which I can FINALLY reveal the OFFICIAL cover for the published version of White Stag! I've been sitting on this FOREVER, dying of excitement and the secrecy I've had to keep about it!

 The time in which I can FINALLY reveal the OFFICIAL cover for the published version of White Stag! I've been sitting on this FOREVER, dying of excitement and the secrecy I've had to keep about it!

It's completely beautiful and if you look closely, you'll recognize that it's actually a scene from White Stag! 

But that's not all! White Stag's PRE-ORDER is officially LIVE. That means that now you can pre-order White Stag and it also means that we have an OFFICIAL release date. January 8th, 2019!

Now, I don't mean to get all boring, but I did want to tell you guys there's a reason why you should pre-order White Stag! Pre-order sales count for the first week of sales once the book is actually out in the world. That first week of sales is CRUCIAL for not only having White Stag be in higher demand in bookstores (the more people pre-order, the more books they have to get) and getting a higher print run (basically, the publishing company orders a number of books printed for their first run, if there are a lot of pre-orders, then they have order more books printed, which is a big thing for sales), but that pre-order sales + the first week sales is a HUGE part of what decides if the book lands on the NYT Bestseller's list!

So, if you can pre-order, please do!

Also, I'd like to mention that the official published copy of White Stag has a lot of things different than this version on Wattpad. Including:

--Never before seen scenes

--A bit more romantic development between our leads

--Some changes and expansions to the actual world of the Permafrost and goblin culture

--Less typos and mistakes and me not knowing how to grammar

This next bit is in bold because it's super important! This is the bit where I thank YOU, the White Stag readers of Wattpad, whether you've read it once or multiple times, voted and left comments, or just silently read, thank you, ALL OF YOU, because YOU are the reason I am here making this post today. 

YOU guys are the reason White Stag got noticed and published. YOU guys are why I'm where I am today.

I want to thank you, all of you, for your continued support and love. You're the absolute best and I couldn't have better readers.

I seriously love you all. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

PRE-ORDER WHITE STAG NOW!