Chapter 1:A tragic death

3rd person p.o.v.

"Mom, I believe dad would really like this view

"Mom, I believe dad would really like this view." Alexa smiled as she took a huge bite of her grilled cheese sandwich. Alexa looked over the view off the cliff.

"Honey, I promise we will show him this after his work, alright?" her voice was loaded with kindness and it was like it had been sugarcoated many times

"Honey, I promise we will show him this after his work, alright?" her voice was loaded with kindness and it was like it had been sugarcoated many times. Alexa nodded, "Ok,mom." Ferry, Alexa's mom,looked up, "Sweetie, Its starting to rain. How about we go back in the cabin? We will have another picnic soon. " Ferry collected the sandwiches and juice inside the straw basket.

Alexa grabbed her stuffed bear named Bobo and started to get up. Then, there was a sudden noise in a nearby bush. Two men jumped out. They looked like brothers with similar features.

The man with black hair pointed a gun at the frightened Alexa and Ferry

Another one positioned his daggers, ready to throw at them. The black-haired on spoke, "We want your daughter. No questions, hand her over." Ferry hugged her daughter, "Alexa,run." "No! Mom! Come with me! "Alexa cried. Ferry whispered sternly, "No, Alexa, I cant! Go on without me!"

Alexa had never seen her mom like this. Finally, Ferry gathered all her strength and shoved Alexa off, "Alexa, this is for you! Run! " Alexa lost balance and tumbled over the side of the cliff. She yelled in despair, "Mom!!"

Tears and rain mixed on Ferry's face

Tears and rain mixed on Ferry's face. She realized she killed her only daughter, rather than saving her. Now, it was her time to die. Ferry sat at the edge of the cliff.

 Ferry sat at the edge of the cliff

"I-I was being too....stern." Ferry paused to sob every few seconds. The knife armed man spoke, "Nathan, should I finish her off?" He held up his long blade.

Nathan, with the gun knelt and rubbed the dirt, "Nah. Can't you see, Richard? She is definitely a keeper. " Ferry shuddered at what he said. "I have a husband,you know?"She narrowed her eyes at them two.

Richard sat down on a rock and started making a lei, "Bro, remember these?" He held up a flower necklace to show Nathan. Nathan shrugged and poked the dirt again.

Ferry finally got up and walked past them, "Get off my property." Nathan backed away, "Lady, this ain't your property! You are on Cliffside Hotel. Anyone can come here!"

"Anyone. Sure. How did you get through with weapons while security was there?!" Ferry said sarcastically. "Well, duh! Isn't it obvious we went around security?" Richard threw a fist of grass over the cliff.

Ferry grabbed her key to open her door. "Can we stay for the night?" Nathan asked and grabbed her wrist.

Ferry blushed and thought, "Woah! How could I trust these assassins while they just tried to take my daughter?! Plus, they are acting like they are old friends! Didn't I tell them, I have a husband?" Ferry finally mumbled, "No, leave" She shut the door behind her. "Ugh! Who do they think they are?! Nathan and Richard!" Ferry yelled as she took off her sweater. Nathan knocked on the window, "We can hear you. Ya left the window open."

Ferry went over to the window and made sure to close it tightly. "Arghh!" She yelled loudly. She saw Nathan place a flower lei on the window will with a note:

"Thanks,Ferry.We've been wanting to get fired.Master told us that if we don't collect your child,we'd be fired.I hate my job.I didn't mean to kill her or hurt you.I think you are pretty cute and I wanna see you again sometime.

-Love
Nathan"

Ferry ripped up the paper and threw it into the trash can.Just then,a man came in,"Hey honey!Where is Alexa?".Ferry told him everything,"Derrik,I'm sorry.It was my fault!"she hid her face in a small scarf.

Ferry grabbed her phone to make schedules for her daughter's funeral

Ferry grabbed her phone to make schedules for her daughter's funeral.Derrik didn't talk to her for many days.After the funeral,Derrik finally spoke to his wife,"Ferry..I think...".He paused and tears licked her cheeks."...divorce"he finished.