Chapter 5: Leo Moonwalk

Starlight Shining

The star's words were interrupted by a high pitched laugh

The star's words were interrupted by a high pitched laugh. I looked into his eyes; guilt and fear.

I turned around to see who's laugh it was and saw a pretty, confident, female star.

I gave him a who-the-heck-is-she-look. He simply ignored it and turned away with sad eyes.

"CLIPSE, THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH HER? Your kidding me, right?" The tall star demanded of him. I think the star's name is Clipse? There was a moment of silence in between and I broke it by asking, "I think I'll leave now."

The female star answered, "I think you should!" Clipse pleaded, "Apus, please!" *Apus frowned, " I also think you should call me your girlfriend."

My eyes widened, Clipse has a GIRLFRIEND?! Oh. My. Gosh. I was so close to developing feelings for him. Glimmer and I then ran off, not wanting to bother them.

Yet,we were greeted by another surprise; a tall, good looking star stood in front of me.

"Well, hello, you must be Starlight Shinning. I'm Leo Moonwalk." He said and held out his arms. Uhh, what? What do I do?! He seemed to have read my mind as he smiled, "It's called a hug."

Without my consent, he pulled my into a hug. I could feel his hard chest through his tuxedo.

His touch was warm.

Glimmer just stood there watching us-jaw dropped- for a few moments, until I realized he was a complete stranger.

I pushed Leo away, "Ok...ok what do you want?"

But I was already craving his warm touch. It wasn't normal for me. He tilted his head. I felt like he was trying to read my mind again.

"Starlight, why did you stop?" He questioned innocently, and avoiding my question. I knew it was nothing but innocent. I ran into him anyways.

His breath tickled my neck as he spoke softly, "Starlight... Starlight..." He would repeat. I like the way he says my name. And then I melted.

Leo Moonwalk

I watched as Starlight slowly drifted off to sleep

I watched as Starlight slowly drifted off to sleep. I bet she still haven't realized that I'm the principal's son.

Her hair was delicately hung over her back as I carried her bridal style to my mom's office. I entered and I noticed that she was gone.

I heard wicked laughs coming from the back door that said, "Do Not Enter Without Pass"

I sighed and kissed Starlight on her forehead. If only mom hadn't created this evil plan to take over the world. It sounds sketchy, like in movies, but reality is worse.

But if my mom really didn't do this, I wouldn't have met her. I glanced back down to Starlight.

Fate?

I walked into my mom's den and inhaled, exhaled. "Mom," I finally said. "Can you dismiss school right now?"

Mom was staring at a huge computer screen, focused. "Hon," She said without looking up. " ... DON'T YOU FLIPPING KNOW THAT IT'S THE FIRST DAY FOR SOME STARS HERE?! UGH!!!"

I sighed, "Just in this district?" "Fine." She said, much forced. She turned her office chair to the right way and flipped the switch that said, district 1 and turned it to "O" for Over. Before it was at "C" for continuing.

There are different districts of SU, in all, there are 10. I know, alot but, there are too many people and just one collage isn't enough.

Starlight started stirring so I decided to place her on the conveniently placed couch nearby.

She slowly opened her deep blue eyes and gazed into my black ones. I could hear her breathing.

*In.

Out.

In.

Out.

Suddenly, she grabbed my wrist, nails digging into my flesh.

I tried to yank her off but her grip was too strong. I tried to tell her to stop but the words were trapped in my mouth.

I've got a strong feeling that she's possessed.

-

-

A/N:

Hai people, my updating schedule is wack, sorry....l

*IN-N-OUT!!!!!!

lol, I had to.