Chapter 2

Hinata's POV
     Today was the wedding... I am getting married to the love of my life. I wear the dress my friend (y/n) made for me. I wish she can come to my wedding but he/she lives miles away from me. He/she shipped my dress and it came in time. I love him/her so much he/she was always there for me. I took a quick 5 minutes shower and dry my hair with a blow dryer. I comb my hair tie it up to do my makeup. I fix my hair after. I check myself in the mirror and see the happiest woman alive.

I then but my highs heels on walking out into the car

*sigh* here I go then... I walk to my destination seeing people cheering and Naruto smiling at me. I came to him and he said "you look beautiful today Hinata Uzumaki" "thank you" I said back blushing at his statement. We said our vows "You may kiss the bride" that sentence really got me heated up. Naruto lean to me but is thumb was on my lips. He kissed his thumb and pulled away. Was his love for me fake and I didn't realize? I said nothing but looked so depressed that some girls knew that something was wrong. Later that night I moved half of my stuff into Naruto's apartment "w-what was that all about?" I ask "what are you talking about?" he ask "you didn't kiss m-me properly" I said almost tearing up "I... I never said I love you... I just need you to rebuild me clan remember Hinata? I didn't want to hurt you" he said. It crush me. It crush me so bad I wanted to be in the dark crying. I thought about what he said. So he never loved me, not a little. I sigh before getting to bed next by Naruto. He sleep facing the ceiling as I sleep facing him. Maybe loving him was a mistake because it only leave me to pain. I ignore it moving closer to him then I whisper "I'm glad you're honest about your feelings but I'll love you now and forever no matter what, good night sweet dreams... I-I love you" I said before drifting to sleep.
{Next Morning}
I was awake from Naruto pushing me almost to the edge. I open my eyes and saw Naruto "Good Morning Naruto~Kun" I said smiling "personal space please" he said with such a rude attitude. "I'm sorry Naruto~Kun, I just wanted to c-cuddle" I said "I told you I don't love you, I just want to rebuild my clan" he said standing up "where's my breakfast?" He ask "ah! I forgot so let me quickly make you breakfast!" I said running downstairs hoping to not get yelled. I quickly made bacon and eggs and put it in a plate. I put the plate on the table calling his name. "Naruto~Kun!!! Breakfast is ready!" I yelled trying to have him hear me "okay!" He yelled back. He ran downstairs. "Hey! Sorry" he said. I was happy that he was sorry about saying that he didn't love me and maybe he did love me. "Oh it no big of a-" before I can finish, I was cut off my Naruto "no, really I am sorry if my apartment is too small for the two of us" he said. Apartment? Seriously? He is sorry that his apartment is small. So he doesn't love me then. "Ah! Like I s-said before! It's not a big of a deal" at that point tears were coming out of my eyes. I couldn't control it. It slip and found it way out. "Imma go!" I said as fast as I can. Walking to our bedroom. My heart was broken but not just broken. It's been broken long time ago and now, it's broken even more. I cried closing the door slowly and locking it before I jump on the bed. Why can't you give me a chance? Why? Hours passed by and I moved my other half stuff in out apartment. After I was done, I went and take a shower "ah" I said feeling relax. Naruto left after breakfast and still hasn't came home. I was getting ready for bed and decide to call him.

Hinata: Naruto~Kun hey
Naruto: why are calling? I'm busy
Hinata: busy with what?
Naruto: stuff
Hinata: where are you? like really
Naruto: I'm out with the boys
Hinata: and you didn't-
Naruto because I know you'll get mad at me
Hinata: what! I'll never! I love you
Naruto: hm
Hinata: are you Sasuke now? *laughs*
Naruto: would never want to be him
Hinata: okay stay safe bye love you
Naruto end the call I said I love him. I started to cry and went to sleep. I cried myself to sleep. I felt a present around me and beside me. It made me smile knowing that Naruto was home but also safe.