Chapter 6

Naruto's POV
     First thing when I wake up was to go get ready to apologize to Hinata. I knock on Sakura's door as it open I saw Hinata "Hina.." I tried saying her name fully but half only came out. Her face was just bruised up "I'm so-" before I can finish again Sakura ran up to me and slap my cheeks very hard that might end up bruised too. "That's how hard you hit Hinata every time you get the chance to!" Sakura yelled "I... My body did it by its self" I yelled back at her "I'm going b-back inside" Hinata said camly "wait!" I yelled as I pulled her to my arms. I swear, I didn't mean to pull her into my arms. My body did it its self again. What is happening? This is so wrong but feels so right. Her face on my chest as I feel heat on her face. My face started to heat up too. What is happening to me? Am I blushing? Yes I am! "Don't leave me!" The words slip out of my lips. Hinata pulled away "Araki is probably asking you that too... Naruto" she said before walking away into the house. Tears want to slip out but I hold them in "stop with your silliness Naruto, can't you understand? Hinata doesn't want to deal with you anymore! She's trying to stop loving you but she loves you so much she can't stop! Araki is who you love so go to her!" Sakura then said "forget about Araki for now!" I said as Hinata look back. She then walk away as I can't see her anymore.

"Sakura please" I beg "no... Naruto" she said with anger "Hinata is better without you" she then add "no she isn't" I said back "she isn't and she'll never be better without me!" I said "Hinata!" I yelled. I didn't get a response then the door slammed shut. I walked home to Araki and hug her behind. She turned and have me a nasty glare. "What do you want now?" She ask. "I can't hug my lovely wife?" I defend myself. "Let's go shopping! I really want this pride honey, and some shoes. Please honey...?" Araki said to me sweetly. I didn't want to, spending money on unnecessary things is a big wast of money, especially when you're not a millionaire. I nod to her, knowing it will make her happy. She took my hand into hers and smile. "Let's go" she comments before dragging to to the car.

Hinata's POV

"You know what makes me happy Hina?" Sakura speak out. I stayed quiet, I mean I don't have to say "what", she is going to tell me anyways. "Well, I like to go shopping and see new things. Shopping is fun! C'mon, let's go" she smiled and pull me. I put my shoes on and grab my purse. Oh! Can't forget my phone. I walk to the car as Sakura followed. We both get in the car and started talking about random things like what we liked about store and what we dislike about them. The pros and cons about public people. Konoha built a new mall and it has almost everything. But, everyone always talk about that one mall at the Sand village.

Another old draft but add some more parts

I didn't proofread the new part

This is just treat for Halloween

Happy Halloween!!!