Chapter 4

Zeref's P.O.V.

"Welcome home, my Lord."

I heard my head butler and maid say as Miketsukami and Ririchiyo opened the door for us. Looks like Albedo managed to come home just in time. And its a good thing that they are in their human forms. I proceeded to give out a set of instructions.

"I'm back. As you can see we have guests so Sebastian prepare some snacks and send it to the lounge room. Albedo, get Krul and both of you make our guests comfortable in the lounge room."

Then I turned to the two lovers.

"You two, get the destructive trio and make sure they behave."

"Yes, my Lord."

They all answered in unison. I nodded in satisfaction and I finally looked at the ORC who are surprised at the Etherious. Albedo approached them with a charming smile and I can already see Issei smile pervertedly at her huge.... weapons. Other than him, all of them were staring in a sort of trance because of her Curse, Charm.

"Please follow my servants."

Rias snapped out of it and turned to me.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm just going to change clothes."

And quickly teleported from the spot.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Issei looked around the extravagant room nervously. Its almost as huge as a floor of their house and everything in here looks like it could cause a million! He didn't even want to know what would happen if he broke a single furniture.

But he has some nice distractions in front of him. The maid called Albedo is so pretty with a large rack. Too bad her legs are covered by her long maid uniform, fitting her perfectly and emphasizing her curves and bust. Speaking of legs, the other maid called Krul maybe flat A-cup but she was extremely cute and her legs and thighs are free to the world because of the short skirt. He may seriously consider going after lolis.

But unbeknownst to Issei, the loli maid is glaring at him heatedly while Albedo's eye are just twitching but you can already tell their displeasure at being stared at like a piece of meat. Koneko also looked disgusted at her senpai's nasty behavior while the other members had a somewhat disappointed expression. Thank goodness Asia is an innocent angel or she would have been glaring holes at Issei too.

"Sorry for making you all wait."

Zeref came in, snapping everyone out of their hostile stares towards the poor dense pervert. He was donning his Emperor Spriggan clothes, making the devils think that he's some kind of royalty. He sat in a sofa opposite of Rias.

"Are you gonna start explaining about that magic of yours?"

Rias asked impatiently. She has a good reason to after all. Everytime Zeref uses his magic, her and her peerage would be in a trance like state because of that.... delicious black magic that emits death aura.

"Impatient are we. Very well, listen closely."

Many of them tensed or gulped in anticipation.

"My magic is called Ankhseram Black Magic. Or in simpler terms, Death Magic."

"Ankhseram Black Magic? I have never heard of a magic like that."

"Of course you don't. I'm going to omit anything about my origin but I'm here to explain about my magic."

He gathered black magic into his palm then shot it at a flower vase. The plant immediately wilted making the ORC gasp.

"In simpler terms, it is death magic. Anything alive that it comes contact with it dies."