his butler, back

Sebastian pov

ciel had opened the door " se-sebatian " he took a step back " yes ciel its me " I've been watching ciel since he ran from me that day I just can't leave him alone I'm still contracted to him so its still my job to protect him " why have you come here why now " " I just had to talk to you ciel " I smelled something on him I grabbed his hand and licked it he pulled away from me " what the hell!" I'd now that anywhere as demons we can't taste food we can only taste things that come from the human body " ciel who are you with " I could feel jealousy writhing in me " none of your damn business " " I think it is your my master " " oh so I'm your master now " he said sarcasticlly and put a hand on his chest " you come here out of the out who now's how many years and try to be possessive of me " he looked at me in anger " last time I checked your the one that ran from me " that just made him madder I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer he tried to pull away from me " oh ciel its useless I'm still stronger than you " " let me go you bastard you just can't play with someone's heart like its your own personal playground " I smirked and pulled his mouth close to mine and licked the corner of his mouth " now now ciel isn't this what you always wanted " " let him go " I heard a voice from across the room " so you denying me for an alois look a like ciel how naughty of you " " I said let him go " he charged at me " no Jim don't " I released one of my arms from around ciel and pushed 'Jim ' into the wall he ran onto it full force making a dent in the wall I used some of my demonic power to keep ciel against another wall then slammed the door " yo- your the man from the picture " " how sweet ciel you keep a picture of me " jim had a look of horror on his face " what are you " I looked at ciel his eyes wear glowing red with slight fangs he was struggling against the wall trying to break free I looked back at Jim " no use hiding it now " I grabbed his face " were demons "

not to long but I did update so meow and for those who are wandering I'm working on narusasu loves ups and downs new chapter till next time have fun