Chapter 1

Pigdes P.O.V...
I was done. I'm now standing in the bathroom with a kitchen kife in hand. I had grown my hair out long, much to the boy's and Allura's liking. But now I was done. I took a breath. "Here we go..." I mumbled, bring the knife up to my hair. Then I cut it. My hands were shaking but I finished cutting my hair.

"PIGDE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I spun around and saw Allura standing in my bathroom door

"PIGDE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I spun around and saw Allura standing in my bathroom door. I scoffed and crossed my arms, knife still in hand as the others ran in. "I could ask you the same thing princess. This is my room!" I stated and glanced at the others. "You don't just getta waltz right into my room without premmision!" I screamed. "Now get out. All. Of you. Lance. Stay" I said venomesly, pointing to the door. No one moved at first so I screamed, "I SAID OUT NOW!" Everyone nodded and ran out, seemingly scared. As soon as they were out of earshot Lance and I burst out laughing. "Good job Ka-Pigde." I smiled. "You can call me Katie. But only you can." I stated. I walked out into my room and pulled out a black shirt with the word 'Bye' in bright green bold letters. I smiled. "Hey Lance? Do you have a bright green marker?" "Yep. Hold on I need to get it." And with that he ran out. I grabbed the kitchen knife and cut the shirt into a crop top. Lance walked in and handed me the marker. "Thanks Lance." I said before writing 'Bitch' behind the 'Bye'. I smiled and took off my sweater. I didn't care Lance was in here. I put on the shirt that now said 'Bye Bitch' in bright green bold letters. I grabbed a black skirt and cut THAT into a short skirt with a smile. "I'll be right back okay Lance?" Before he could answer, I walked into my bathroom and changed into the, now, short skirt. I smiled at my look and walked out to show Lance, who wolf whistled. "Good god Katie. Yoy look great!" He said with a smile. I looked down and noticed that he had a black shirt that saif 'Fuck you' in bright blue bold letters, a blue plaid cardigan around his waist, a black beanie with blue trimming and black skinny jeans with holes in them. I smirked. "As do you, shaprshooter." I replied, grabbing my black beanie with green trimming. "Shall we go train?" Lance said with his arm out. I smiled and took his arm. "We shall!" I said with a laugh.