Chapter 3

Katie's P.O.V...
"What did he tell you two!?" Allura demanded. "What does it matter to you, Princess?! You hate him! You all do! You hate us! You made us feel like shit!" I screamed before I slapped my hand over my mouth. "Pigde please calm down!" Hunk said worriedly. "NO!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face. "YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER HURT US HUNK! NOW LOOK AT WHAY YOU'VE DONE! YOU BROKEN YOU PROMISE! YOU DON'T GET TO TELL ME TO-" I was cut off by someone hugging me tightly. I was suprised to see it was Shiro. "Calm down Katie. Please. Why didn't you tell us you were hurting?" He asked in a voice so nice and soft I was surprised to see it was coming from him. I broke. I wrapped my arms around his waist and sobbed into his shoulder. He didn't seem to care as he rubbed my back and whispered  calming things into my ear. Seeing as I was small, he picked me up and I nuzzled my face into his neck. "You tired Katie?" He asked, to which I nodded into his neck. As he carried me out he began to sing softly into my ear. "Just close your eyes. You'll be alright. Come morning light. You and I'll be safe....and.....sound." Was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep in his arms.
Lance's P.O.V...
I woke up and bolted upright. "Easy buddy." I looked and saw Hunk standing next to my bed. I looked at the time. 8:53. "Oh shit! Allura's gonna be pissed!" I jumped out of bed when Hunk gently grabbed my my shoulders. "Lance. Allura said it's alright. I mean, Pigde is still asleep and Allura said to let you sleep." He said calmly. Wait what? I scoffed and shrugged Hunk's hands off. "Yeah yeah whatever. I still dont care." I said annoyed before running off. But I went to the observatory instead. I had also grabbed my guitar on the way out. I sat down and started strumming.

Is anybody there,
Does anybody care
What I'm feeling?
I wanna disappear so nobody can hear me when I'm screamin'
'Cause I could use a hand sometimes
Yeah I could use a hand sometimes
They say pain is an illusion
This is just a bruise and
You are just confused but
I am only human
I could use a hand sometimes
I am only human
I am only human
I am only human
The night is bitter cold
I wonder if you know
That I'm sleepless
Waitin' like a ghost
When I need you the most
That go unnoticed
'Cause I could use a hand sometimes
Yeah I could use a hand sometimes
They say pain is an illusion
This is just a bruise and
You are just confused but
I am only human
I could use a hand sometimes
I am only human
I am only human
The weight of the world is pullin' me down
Every breathe feels like I'm gonna drown
I'm the only one left to hold on oh
Singin' this song but can't find the words
'Cause I could use a hand sometimes
Yeah I could use a hand sometimes
They say pain is an illusion
This is just a bruise and
You are just confused but
I am only human

I jumped when I heard clapping. I spun around to see the whole team......clapping......for...me. "But I....I didn't don anything?" I said confused. Allura walked over and hugged me. I stood in shock for a second before hugging back. I chuckled. "What's this for?" I asked. "We don't hate you Lonce." Coran said as Allura pulled away. I froze. "You okay buddy?" Shiro asked, putting his human  hand on my shoulder. I automatically flinched away, as if my body was auto-pilot and I couldn't control it.
Allura's P.O.V...
Pigde seemed to realize why Lance flinched. "No wait! Lance he can't reach you in space remember?!" She cried, running up and hugging him tightly. He seemed to calm down but his face suddenly went pale. "K..Katie h..he's h...here..." He said, pointing to the door. We all spun around and saw Haggar with a man. A human more specifically. "WHAT?! HOW DID YOU- HAGGAR YOU LITTLE SHITFACE!!" Pigde screamed. "¡USTEDES EXCUSAN EXITO PARA UN HIJO!"  The man screamed. "PAPÁ NO! ¡POR FAVOR! ¡LO SIENTO POR FAVOR NO ME DUELEN !!!!" Lance screamed, full on sobbing now.
Shiro's P.O.V...
I couldn't belive what I was hearing! Yes, I can speak Spanish. Lance's father he, "¡Disculpe señor, pero no tiene derecho a abusar de un niño así! Ahora vete antes de que tengamos que HACERTE !!" I said angrily. I turned to Lotor as he popped in and Haggar left. "Lotor please take this man and lock him up. Make sure he can NEVER get to Lance again."
After that Lance's P.O.V...
I fell to the floor hyperventilating. I felt a hand on my shoulder so I flinched away. Then I felt much smaller hands running through my hair. "-ance. Lance breath. Think of the ocean." A voice said. "Lance can you tell me who you are." A voice said calmly. I took a shaky breath. "L..Lance McClain Blue paladin of Voltron." I responded shakily. "Good. Now who am I." He asked. I thought before responding, "K....Keith K....Kogane, R...red Paladin of Voltron." "Good again. Now where are you." "I...in a c...castle sh..ship i..in the m....middle of s...space.." I said loud enough for t him to hear. "Good. You okay now Lance?" Keith asked. I nodded and snuggled into Keith's chest. "Lets get you to bed okay?" I nodded again befre falling asleep in his arms.