Chapter 2

Lance's P.O.V...
Pi-Katie and I were walking arm in arm to the training room before we were confronted by Allura. "Just WHAT do you two think you are wearing?!" She screeched, eyeing our outfits. I scoffed. "What we want Princess." Katie said the word 'princess' like it were venom on her tongue. I laughed, getting the attention of the other paladins and Coran. They all gasped when they saw our outfits. I laughed again. "And before you ask, this is all. Your. FAULT!" I screamed before letting go of Katie and running off. "LANCE COME BACK!" I heard Katie yell. I ran to my room and locked myself in it.
The next morning...
I woke up with a yawn. "L..Lance?" I looked up and saw Keith standing in the doorway. I glared at him. "Waddya want Keith..." I scoffed, looking down. "For you to stop." I looked up and saw that he looked hurt. "Stop wh-" "stop cutting! Stop! Just....just stop!" He half-yelled. Nonetheless, it still made me flinch. He must've seen me flinch because he walked over and pulled me onto his lap. "It's not a weakness to cry, ya'know." He whispered in my ear. I broke down, sobbing into his shoulder. After a minute or two, he pulled away and kissed my cheek. "I love you." He kissed my other cheek. "I love you." He kissed my forehead. "I love you." He kissed my nose. "I love you." He gently kissed my lips. "I love you Lance." I buried my face into his chest. "I...l...love you....t...too.." I cried. "Heyyy...shhh...hey don't cry baby. Shhh. It's all gonna be okay." I was shaking at this point. "NO! NO JUST STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT ME!! STOP LYING TO ME!" I screamed, getting off Keith's lap. The others ran in. Hunk ran over and hugged me tightly. "Lance breath!" Katie ordered, shoving past everyone else. "Lance stop. Your gonna have a panic attack and that is the LAST thing we need right now!" She said. I steadied my breathing and stopped crying. I pulled away from Hunk and glared at Keith. "Sorry you had to see me like that you asshat. And don't say things you don't mean," I turned to look at him, "you dont love me. You were just gonna use and hurt me so leave me alone." I growled before grabbing Katie's hand and dragging her away. We walked into her room and as soon as the door closed I broke down sobbing. Katie knew why and hugged me tightly. "I...*hic* l...love...*hic* h...him b..but he....h..he..." "Shhh Lance shhh. He acts like he is better than us and pushes us around I get it. Shhhh" Katie cooed. She then rocked me to sleep.
Katies's P.O.V...
I rocked him to sleep and lied him down before stalking off to find Keith. I stormed into the kitchen to find Keith, Shiro and Allura talkong plans. I didn't care "KEITH YOU ASSHAT!! YOU MADE LANCE CRY!!" I screamed, making them jump. "One. Pigde, language! And two. How did he make Lance cry??" Shiro commanded. "One," I said, mocking his tone of voice,  "I will NOT watch my FUCKIN' language. And two," I turned and looked at Keith, "if you really love Lance, you'll stop yelling at him! It SCARES HIM! YOU SCARE HIM! YOU ALL DO!!" I screamed. Everyone was looking at me on shock. All but Hunk. "He told you...didn't he..." Hunk asked. I nodded. "All of it."