Yes

Strangely, the activity starts before we even have our cameras set up.

Aaron runs into nerve center, which is set up in a room with no activity linked to it. My friend looks scared, and explains in shaky breaths,"Shadow. Children's ward. Huge. Near drawing." Zak and I follow him so Jay can stay at nerve center and monitor us on the operating cameras.

We enter the sleeping room that used to house the satanic rituals, and I see what made the shadow Aaron saw: a huge demon, in the shape of a giant humanoid, standing in the corner. "Aaron, did you see it with your own eyes?" Zak asks, and I see Aaron nod through my camera. The demon's scarlet eyes glow with lust and hunger, and it moves to walk towards us.

I enter its mind, and command it not to take another step. It cocks its wolf-like head at me, its scarlet eyes glowing even brighter. It doesn't speak, but I know that it understands and fears me.

I turn back to the two guys, and explain what I'm seeing and doing. They look at me with awe and fear, and Zak instructs Aaron to set up the camera. While Aaron does that, Zak holds out an EVP recorder towards the demon.

"Why are you here?... What created you?... Who let you into this world?..." Zak asks. The demon doesn't respond, and simply gazes at Zak with longing, as if itching to tear into his flesh. In Flame Talk, the language of demons, I ask it the same questions. It looks over at me, and answers in a voice like a snake's,"Sophie summoned me. I am here until her spirit is appeased."

Fear strikes my stomach, and I ask it,"Appeased how?" The demon cocks its head more, until its eyes are parallel with the wall. "An apology must be made, Saira, Queen of the Dead. An apology to those who deserve it." And, with that cryptic message, the demon vanishes into black smoke.

I tell Zak what the demon had said, and he shakes his head in bewilderment. Aaron walks over to us, having heard the entire conversation, and says,"Glad we have Saira with us. Let's get back to nerve center. Let's see if Billy's seen anything."

We agree, and head back to nerve center. Fortunately-or unfortunately, depending on how you looked at it-Billy saw nor heard anything while setting up cameras on the other side of the building. We all regroup, grab equipment, and split off into pairs to explore different sections of the building.

Zak and I go into the male wing, where voices are captured and dark figures are seen regularly. We start by walking into the different rooms and doing EVP sessions. Nothing happens, though I notice that Zak seems to be slightly distracted. When I question him about this, he shakes off my inquiry and heads into another room. 

After two hours of nothingness, we go back to nerve center. I keep my eyes open for Chase or Forest, but they, like the rest of the spirits, seem to be hiding. Fricken' cowards.

Zak sits next to Jay and watches the screens alongside him. I try to pay attention to what Aaron and Billy are doing in the female ward, but something keeps pulling my attention away. Finally, I give up and silently slip out of nerve center with my camera, following the feeling rising in my gut.

The feeling leads me to a room in the children's ward. I sit down against the wall, and film the room. I pull out my EVP recorder and set it on my outstretched leg, turn it on, and sit back. "What led me here?... What do you want with me?... Where are Forest and Chase?..." I get all three answers when the sound of kicked gravel reaches my ears, coming from my left.

I turn my head and camera, and see my old nemesis and friend standing there, side-by-side. Chase still looks devishly handsome, though his eyes look older. Forest looks just like the last time I spoke to him fully, at Miss Andromeda's Bar.

"What do you two want?" I ask. Chase scowls and says,"You wanted to know where we were, Saira. You wanted to know who led you here. Well, here we are." I roll my eyes, but don't stand. I focus on Forest, since he always seems nice to me.