Plans (Ask #69-71)

Comments:

OmegaTheta  "Oh my goodness Delirium is so pure and precious my goodness AHHHH- *dead* XAX"

Delirium: *Blush* Um. . .t-thank you, and a-are you okay?

Ohm: He is a sweetheart~! *Hugs Delirium*

Nogla: I agree. *Giggles*

Delirium: *Giggles* Ohmie~!

Lui: . . .*Shrugs*

AlexTerroiser  "Pure Delirium must stay pure!"

CaRtOoNz: He's not as pure as you think~. I mean, he is, cause he's just misunderstanding mature stuff. Right Delirious~?

Delirious: . . . (Shut up, and I agree with the asker. I want him to stay pure, and he must.)

Question from xXangelwolfXx ,

"I have a question thats been bugging me for awhile why does 2P Cartoonz have memory problems and has that ever caused a problem while doing something?"

CaRtOoNz: The fuck are you talking about?

Basically: It has been bugging me as well. He forgets stuff sometimes. Cartoonz, do you have a short-term memory? Or are you acting?

CaRtOoNz: Wait, what? You're interrogating me? I don't forget stuff, I remember stuff like how I got my guns, met Delirious, this crew & stuff.

Basically: . . .How about the time you became friends with Delirious?

CaRtOoNz: Hmm? We fought, and just. . .became friends. The fight was so fun.

Basically: . . .I heard that you saved Delirious & Jason in the past. How did that go?

CaRtOoNz: . . .Wait what? You're interrogating me? For what?

Basically: . . .You're a really tricky opponent. I can't sense your lies.

CaRtOoNz: The fuck are you talking about?

Basically: . . .I will uncover the truth, mark my words, Cartoonz.

CaRtOoNz: . . .Wait, what? You're interrogating me?

MiniLadd: STOP! This is like listening to a broken record! Quit repeating stuff Cartoonz!

CaRtOoNz: Wait, wha-

MiniLadd: I SAID SHUT UP!

Question from KarmaXKid ,

"Kid: I-I'm sorry, I didn't know that was rude of me... I-I don't mean to be evil, I just-just... *tears up* X: Kid, you need to go to bed. You can't handle their "harsh" manner. You're too sensitive. Kid: N-No, I can handle it! *cries* X: No you can't. You're hurting yourself physically and mentally. Go. To. Bed. Kid: *Cries and runs... Somewhere... * Karma: *runs up to X* IHEARDSOMETHINGGORYANDBLOODYANDILOVETHATSHITWHATHAPPENED?! X: *Sigh*. Not now. Anyway, Kid had quite a few questions. Here's part two: Lui, what caused you to admire Vanoss so much? Nogla, you're always calling Lui "Kid". Why is that? Basically, do you teach yourself by researching and experiments or did someone teach you? Karma: WHO THE FUCK MADE KID CRY?! X: Relax or I'll put you in that room again."