Tutorial - where am I?

Hopes p.o.v.

"Ugh my head.....how far down did I fall? And.....where am I?" I said as i get up and flinch and look at my ankle and sniff a bit, wiping my eyes and nose.

"ow....." I look around and saw a flashlight and limp over and pick it up. Hearing the cops and going to hide.

"Did you see her?".

"I think that brat fell down".

"well I don't see her so she must've walked I to the building".

"poor girl....hope she survives in there....".

"what do you Mean you hope she survives Carl?".

"Jeff you've heard about thus place.....killer puppets.....they haunt this place...and kill anyone who comes through here.....if she's even lucky to survive I heard there is a huge red creature at the end and engulfs you in flames....even if you survive that you are scared for life....".

"oh yeah...like I'm suppose to believe that one Carl....".

"Well I'm just warning ya Jeff....".

And as they leave I take a sigh of relief and go through my bag to heal my ankle "what does he mean by that? Demonic puppets here?" I sighed and found what I was looking for and slowly and carefully treated my ankle before looking at the door and taking a deep breath.

"Well.....here goes nothing...." I say as I limp over to the door and unlock it and walked out of that room and into a sorta long corridor.

Hey guys sorry it took so long to do this chapter out, but I was wondering if this should be an x Reader or something? If you want it that comment down in the comment section who should fall in love with our girl here?

Follower.

Greeter.

Waiter.

Nightmare.

Thanks for reading this chapter! Bye guys!!!! ❤