chapter 1: the meeting

I don't own any of the characters in the story. Go to webtoons LUMINE by Emma korgell. This fanfic may contain spoilers, haven't decided yet. But hope you enjoy. Also...

Kody
Gender: male
Race: witch
Age: 14

Lumine
Gender: male
Race: werewolf
Age: 13

Cella
Gender: female
Race: witch
Age: 14

Aiden
Gender: male
Race: witch
Age: 33

Sherry
Gender: female
Race: weredog
Age: 27

Silver
Gender: male
Race: human
Age: 26

Elijah
Gender: male
Race: human
Age: 14

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Summary: kody and his dad Aiden just moved into a new home, and kody gets to start a new life, with new people, and a new school. Kodys not excited about all the moving to a different place. The new building there living in is right by the woods and it's really big.
Now that that's out of the way...

Aiden: "So do you like it?" Aiden said getting out of the car.
Kody pulled off his ear buds and looked up at the house.

Kody: "Its fine" kody said with a bored expression. "Why did we have to move here again?" He asked.

Aiden:"Because of my job remember".
Kody shrugged, putting his ear buds back in. He grabed his bag and went inside.

Kody: "wow...it's big"

Aiden: "your room is upstairs and two the left" he said.

Kody found his room, it wasn't gigantic but it was bigger then a normal bedroom.

Time skip because I'm lazy!😋

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After 2 hours kody finally put up most of his stuff up from the moving van, the only things left were old books.

sherry: "kody come down it's time for dinner"

Kody came down and saw Aiden and silver sitting at the table while sherry was getting what looked like pasta out of the oven. Kody sat down next to silver. They all started eating.

sherry: "are you excited about school kody?"

Kody: "No!" Kody said quickly.

Silver: "Why not?"

Kody stayed silent

Aiden: "he doesn't like teachers"

Silver: "why?"

Kody: "there annoying"

Sherry: "well are you excided about making friends?"

Kody: "I guess so,...I don't know?" kody got up and went up to his room saying he's going to sleep.

Everyone said goodnight

Aiden:"Remember I'm waking you up early because of school, okay."

Kody: "whatever" he wisperd

Kody went to sleep, hoping that his dad will forget about school or say he doesn't have to go.

~○~○~○~○~~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

Next day
7:30am, Monday morning

Aiden: "kody wake up, it's time for school", Aiden rubbed kodys head trying to make him get up.

Kody: "go away" kody said harshly.

Aiden: "nope you have to get up". He started pulling the blankets off of kody.

Kody: "I hate you"

Aiden: "aww...I love you too kody, now go get dressed and ready for school" (Aiden left)

Kody: "fine" kody walked slowly to his closet got his clothes and put them on. He was wearing a white shirt, a green sweatshirt, some jeans, and some shoes (pick a pair of shoes). Kody quickly ate breakfast and headed off to the bus stop. About 10 minutes later he was at the school. Since it was the start of a new year nobody new he was new, and that's the way kody wanted it to be. Kody finally got his schedule after waiting in that long line.

1st period
Science~ Mr. Union
Room~2011

2nd period
Language arts~Ms.Marsh
Room~1321

3rd period
Math~Ms.Happy
Room~2118

4th period
Lunch

5th period
Art~Ms.Giland
Room~1632

6th period
Social studies~Mr.Norman
Room~1966

7th period
Theatre~Ms.Simpson
Room~2001

8th period
Athletics~Mr.Bossman

Kody was looking at his schedule not watching were he was going and ran into someone. Both boys fell onto the ground.

Kody: "sorry i wasnt looking were i was going" he looked at the figure who he ran into and blushed a little. But the figure couldn't see his face because he was still on the ground.

Boy: "same, I wasn't looking wear i was going" he grabbed his schedule off the floor.
(btw you'll learn the boys name soon)

Kody couldn't see the boy a lot but he did see part of his eye. It was half blue half gold. But he didn't see enough time to see. He new he was a weredog because of the whit fluffy tail he had.

Kody: "i feel like ive seen him before"

Boy: "what?" the boy looked a little annoyed.

Kody: "oh..uhhh...nothing" kody smiled.

Boy: he sighed, "well I have to go to class now."

Kody: "same, oh what class are you going to?"

Boy: "uhh..I have..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm so evil, anyway hopefully guys enjoyed this little thing I came up with. I will try to upload every week.
Thanks again!😙