chapter 2: new adventures

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, school got in the way haha. I'm going to try to upload as soon as I can thank you all for your understanding.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Here we go...

Kody just stood there in anticipation hoping they had the same class together. (sorry kody)

Boy: "um..I have Mrs.Simpson"

Kody: "oh.."

Boy: "hey, I'd love to stay and chat but I've got to get to class" the boy leaves.

Kody: "what the hell did I just do" kody asked himself. Kody mentally kept punching himself, suddenly he got interrupted by a "Hey."

Kody turned around to see a boy, he had brown hair and light skin. He was wearing a white shirt with a red hoodie and some blue jeans. Kody could tell he was human since he had brown eyes and no ears or tail.

Elijah: "Hey are lost, me too isn't that funny, oh by the way I'm Elijah nice to meet you" he stook out his hand.

Kody: "first yes, two...I'm kody" he said with a bord expression.

Kody shook the boys hand

Elijah: "hey kody why were you talking to lumine?"

Kody: "who's Lumine?"

Elijah: "you don't know, you must be new here then. Anyway im going to warn you."

Kody just looked at him with bored expression

Elijah: "Don't try to get close to lumine" he said coldy.

Kody was shocked on what Elijah said but kept his I don't care face on like a pro.

Kody: "Why?" He questioned

Elijah: "Your just going to end up wasting your time trying to be friends with him. A lot of people tried to be friends with him but he just refused. I've tried being friends with him too, but he just wants to be left alone."

There was silence for a couple seconds

Elijah: "hey kody what class do you have first?"

Kody: "Mr.Union"

Elijah: "me too, let's go to class together" he took the other boys hand.

Kody noded, mostly because he just wanted to find the room to stop listening to Elijah talk.

Let's just skip to were there in the room, also there 7 minutes late.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Mr.Union: "oh, you finally found your way to my class."

Elijah: "sorry it took us a while to find it sir."

'No you just couldn't find it, if you would of looked at the numbers on the door we would of found it quicker' kody thought.

Mr.Union: "That's quit alright we were about to indroduce ourselves."

Okay so everyone introduced themselves, sorry don't feel I want to write all that.

The teacher just talked about classroom rules and such. But kody was just ignoring him because he couldn't stop thinking about what Elijah said.

'Your just going to waste your time trying to be friends with him.' Kody didn't understand why that boy didn't want to talk to anyone.

~ring~

Mr.Union: "see you all tomarrow"

Kody then just walks to his next class, and to his surprise he sees the boy he met earlier today sitting in the back with his ear buds in.

Kody: "hey lumine"

The boy didn't look up
(stupid kody he had ear buds in)

Kody walked up to lumines desk, the boy looked up.

Kody: "hey lumine guess we have this class together"

Lumine just noded and looked back at his phone indicating he didn't want to talk.

Elijah: "I told you"

Kody jumped a bit, then turned around to see Elijah behind him laughing a little.

kody: "I didn't know you had this class elijah?"

The teacher walked in and told everyone to find a seat

Teacher: "Alright i hope everyone likes were they sat because thats your seat for the rest of the year"

So basically lumines at the far left corner by the window in the last row. Kodys sat beside lumine and Elijah sat beside kody.

Through the whole class period kody ignored the teacher, looking at lumine every couple minutes. Lumine always had his ear buds in, and whenever their was a moment for the class to talk lumine just sat there staring out the window.

~ring~

'Finally' kody thought. He saw lumine grab his stuff and go out the door.

Girl 1: "Lumines so cute, if only he would talk to people. I'd bet he be really popular."

Girl 2: "omg same, every girl at this school thinks he's cute he just doesn't give them the chance."

The two girls walked out the classroom talking

"Hey elijah" kody said.

"What?"

"I think we should become lumines friends" kody said.

He shakes his head "kody its pointless he doesn't want to talk to people" his voice sounded sad.

"Come on wouldn't you like to have another friend?" Kody asked.

"Ya but-" he started saying but got interrupted by kody.

"Then its settled, we're going to make lumine our friend." kody said excided.

"Fine but lets do it tomorrow because we need to see if we have anymore classes with him."

Author: Okay to make things easy kody, Elijah, and lumine have the same exact classes together except 1st period.

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤
Anyway because I really don't want to right about all the classes here's the summary...

Lumine basically did the same thing as in 2nd period, he just sat in the back listening to music and avoiding to talk to anyone. Now it's the end of the school day.

Adien: "hey kody how was your day?"

《♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡》

Sorry I know it's short but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Also I little spoiler lumines going to be singing songs and getting into fights in the future so keep that in mind and kody knows how to use magic in this story.

Also in case you haven't noticed lumines sort of a badass in this story, and kodys much more nicer, ya I don't know what happened but oh well.
Haha..see you guys next eoisode!😗