CHAPTER 5: Partners In Crime

TAE HYUNG'S POV

"Is silence your way of saying I love you too?" I said as I hug her. She stopped for a while then  speak again.

"Oo mahal din kita. I love you too." She then hug me tight.

"Hey! The lovebirds are hugging each other!" Suga said while pointing us. "Guys just tell us if you need privacy. Okay?"

"Shut up!" I said and pulled from the hug and face Zoey. I moved my face closer and put a short kiss on her lips. I saw her blush at the moment I pulled from the kiss. "Gaja! Let's go in! There's so many people here." I said and pull Zoey inside the mall. She's so shocked that she can't even move her feet.

********Inside the Mall********

"H-hey! W-why do you have to do that in public?" Zoey asked the moment we entered the mall. Playing Hide your feelings huh?

"Drop the act and admit that you like it, love." I teasingly said. Hahahah! I saw her blush again! She's so cute! That's why I love my love. What endearment should I call her anyways? Maybe I'll just think about it later.

We stopped near a food court just beside the entrance. She just shut her mouth and message someone. Me? I just hug her back and spy her phone while sniffing her perfume. Hahah! I'm so sneaky.

I saw her typing and, it says:

'Best Val! Uhm... sorry but I let V and his members to come. They insisted kasi. Pwede ba punta ka na lang dito sa may entrance? There's so many customer kasi na nag papa pic at autograph sa BTS.'

That's all I've read and she send the message already. But I don't understand some of it.

"I know you're spying my phone." She said. What?! How did she know?!

"N-no! I-i'm not!" I answered her a bit shy. Hahah!

"I know you are! It's just based on what your micro expressions and the way you move your head. And your reaction shows that you're guilty." She answered. "You're like an open book. You're so easy to read." She added and chuckled.

"Playing the detective now huh?"

"No, I really am a detective. I almost finish studying it but I got addicted to K-drama and K-pop so, I switch course to Language." She said and breathe. "But I didn't lose my detective instincts like being a keen observer."

"Okay..." I said and faced her with a grin. "Now I know what will our endearment be." I said.

"Don't be so cheesy! But what endearment?" She asked curiously.

"I'll call you Detective and you'll call me Culprit." I answered. I admit.... my idea is brilliant.

She nodded and speak."Okay... culprit." She said and beamed a happy and genuine smile.

"Hey lovebirds! Let's eat!" I hear Jungkook shouted. Psh... Maknae's  jelly. He always stop the sweet moments.

"But I need to wait for my acquaintance. Maybe you go first." My dear detective said.

"I have an idea! Let's split up! Let's just meet 4:30 pm sharp. Seems like the lovebirds will have a date. Tae-Tae can't even let go of his prisoner." J-hope said.

"Hey! I'm the culprit so I should be in prison. And my dear detective is not a criminal." I said. "Because I stole her heart."

"Ohh.... Cheesy! Hey dont forget I hate mice!" Jimin said laughing hard.