CHAPTER 7 (PART 1): OPERATION: Admit Your Crime-I mean Feelings^___^ The Plan

ZOEY'S POV

Nandito ako ngayon sa bahay kasama ang Bts at si Best Val. Kasalukuya kaming may meeting para sa plano. Meron na akong nabuong plano pero kailangan ng tulong ng ibang Bts members.

"Okay guys! Here's the plan" Then I smirk.

"I hate that smirk." Val said.

"Hate the smirk but love the plan." Pambabara ko.

"Don't you dare make me do a sing and dance no.! I hate dancing!" Sabi ulit ni Val. Hahah! Porket BTS dance no. agad!

"No." I cleared my throat and speak again. "Let's not make her say yes. Instead, make 'her' confess her true feelings." I said.

"What do you mean?" Nalilitong tanong ni Val.

"Don't be angry but, I've hacked M-M's phone lately and accidentally opened her phone journal. And it is said that she likes you even when I'm still your crush back when 8th grade." Mahaba kong kwento.

"Really?!" Di makapaniwalang tanong nito.

"Now all we have to do is. I will be out of scene to be the eye to watch over the cctv camera of what will be her reaction. You and the boys will do an act. I am gonna need 2 boys from BTS. Who's willing to volunteer?" Pagpapaliwanag ko.
Nagtaas naman ng kamay si RM at si J-hope.

"What are we gonna do?" Tanong ng dalawa.

"You'll act as gangsters but don't worry. You'll be using mask and hooddie and gloves to cover your identity." I breath then continued. "You'll act as if you shoot Val. But we will only use a toy gun. The sound effect is not a problem because we will be on a basement so every sound makes an epic echo. Perfect sound alike of gun shot when you drop a book on the ground, all we need is the timing of action and sound. We need one person hiding for sound. Who would volunteer?" I said as if I'm teaching my students. Nag taas ng kamay si Jungkook.

"Okay Maknae's the sound maker." Sabi ko at itinuloy ang pagpapaliwanag. "Convincing M-M is not a problem because she is over acting and panics when she saw an unexpected scenes especially when it's connected to one of her friends definitely she will be worried. She'll be panic attacked and don't notice what she was saying. Knowing that her crush is shoot and being convinced that Val is dead, she will confess. I'm gonna need one person to bring M-M to the basement and another one to check Val's pulse 'kuno'."

"I will be the one to bring M-M to the Basement." Jimin volunteered.

"I guess I'll be the one to check the pulse." Suga said.

"Okay now is the assigning of actions and the series of scenes." I said and breathe. "First, Val, RM, and J-hope should be the first to arrive at the basement to be ready. Then, Jimin will lead M-M to the basement and excuse himself to find Suga. That only means that Jimin, Suga and M-M were all inside the mall but Suga will be gone before they go to the basement. Then, When M-M is already alone the fight scene between RM, J-hope, and Val happens. Knowing M-M she'll definitely go to where the fight is and when M-M already saw the scene, she will get your attention by screaming Val's name. When Val already hear her voice shouting his name, he should say: 'M-M go! I'm so glad I meet you but sad to say I'll have to die now so go! Then here goes the shooting scene. After shooting,  Jimin will arrive with Suga. Jimin will act as if he goes after the gunman then Val will have a last words act and it will be:'Sorry I have to leave you but I just want you to know that I love you....' Then youll act as dead. Knowing M-M panic mode, she will not remember to check the pulse then here comes Jimin with Suga and the check the pulse scene. Suga will not answer instead he will just slowly swing his head mark of disappointment. Then here comes M-M's confession. Then I'll give the signal to Val to act normally and hug M-M already as a sign of positive result. Then we will all show up to her at the time that Val alredy asked her to be his Girlfriend." Sabi ko at huminga sa pagka haba-haba ba naman kasi at bilis ng pagbanggit ko nun daig ko pa ang rap ni RM. Tapos ay nag smile ako. Nagpalakpakan naman sila.

"Best ang galing mong strategist!" Sigaw ni best sabay tap sa shoulder ko.

"Woah! Great plan! I did not expect such a plan from a small cute girl." Sabi ni Jungkook.

"But, Zoey? What about me and Jin? We will not participate?" Tanong ni V.

"Jin will be hiding while taking a video of every scenes. While you stay with me to watch what will happen and you'll only stand by with me, the director of this small but epic confession masterpiece." Sabi ko. "You will not do anything because I don't want you to get tired and I need someone to cheer me because I have a tendency of being nervous at the moment." Saad ko na naka ngiti.

"I love you Detective!" Sabi naman ni V.

"Heheh. Love you culprit!" Then I hug him.

"Hey! Get a room!" The other guys shouted in unison.

"Hey Zoey! I will not be surprised if there will be a sudden wedding! I'll be a godfather for sure!" Sabi ni Val na kina pula ng mukha ko. Aish... Val nemen eh!

"Hahah! We'll if my detective wants to then we will." Sabi ni Tae Hyung na lalong nagpa pula sa akin. Seriously guys, mukha akong gumulong at naligo sa ketchup!

"Yah! Don't say such things!" Sigaw ko pero di sila natinag sa pang aasar.

"Hey V! Count me in as godfather!" Sabi ni Jimin  a naka ngisi.

"Okay!" Sabi ni V na naka tingin sa akin na naka ngisi at taas baba ang kilay.

"Yah Kim Kim Tae Hyung!" Sigaw ko na nagpa tigil sa kanila. "At ikaw Val. Don't use the trick I used unto you. Kung ayaw mong tulungan kita!"

"Ito naman di mabiro! Sorry na Best!" Pagbawi nito sa mga sinabi.

"By the way about the plan. Do you guys have earpiece? The Bluetooth operated one?" Tanong ko sa kanila.

"I have one but I don't think others have some." Sabi ni Jungkook na seryoso. Di ko alam kung bakit pero I can smell jealousy in him and if it has literal smell? I'm sure it stinks!

"Don't you remember? We all have one!" Sigaw naman ni Jin na lumabas galing sa kwarto at may hawak na kahon ng earpiece. "What do we do the earpiece by the way?"

"Okay you all have one." Then I cleared my throat. "It will be our source of communication because using phone suspiciously will trigger M-M's curiosity and our plan will end up in the trash can. Ans if a sudden idea comes in my mind it will come in handy to inform you guys."

"As expected to a cleaver school way finder and a superb case solver." Sabi ni Val.

"What?!" Sigaw ng BTS maliban kay V. Di ko kasi sila na inform. Heheh.

"Y-yeah. I am a school detective on my student days. Heheh." Sabi ko habang naka hawak sa batok ko.

"Ohh.... Cool!!!!!~" Bts except V sang in chorus.

"Stop the praising I know I'm talented." I said seriously.

"Now let the game begins."

TO BE CONTINUED........