36

JOEY'S POV
We've been in this hospital for 4 days,and Ava is getting more sick.I don't know what to do,sometimes she's in pain,and sometimes she cries.

"Joey,you know how much I love you,and I will always love you no matter what" Ava said weakly

"Ava I love you too" I said and she smiled

The doctor came in and he's with a worried face

"We need to take her to the ICU" the doctor said

"Why?!" I asked worriedly

"Her results are not good and she's getting weaker" the doctor said

————————————————————————

Ava has been in the ICU for 2 days and I'm really really worried,Her parents came 2 days ago,and said they'll be the one to take care of her.I should go in the hospital cause I'm really worried,something is wrong and I can feel it.

I rushed to the hospital and went to Ava's parents

"Goodmorning maam and sir" I said to Ava's parents

"Don't call us maam/sir,call us mom and dad" Ava's dad said,and my face lighten up.

"Uhm,can I go to Ava's room?" I asked

"Yeah!sure" Ava's dad said

So I went inside the ICU and the nurses made me wear the hospital dress and the mask,you know those stuffs to protect the patients.Then I get inside Ava's room and she's asleep.

I sat on the chair beside her and held her hand,she then woke up

"Oh,did I woke you up" I asked

"It's fine" She said

"Ava,I'm really worried about you" I said tearing up

"No Joey,I'll be fine" She said smiling

I stayed there for 30mins.,we didn't really talk,I just held her hand.

"Sorry sir,but the visiting time is done already" the nurse said

"No,don't go" Ava said

"Can I just stay?" I asked the nurse

"Sorry sir,the next visiting time is 1-3pm" The nurse said

"Ava,I'll be back later" I said  then kissed her forehead

"Please" She asked,MANNNN I NEED TO STAY!!SHE NEEDS ME

"Yes later" I said,but Ava still doesn't let go of my hand

"Don't worry I'll be back" I said then I let go of her hand.

"Joey" I heard Ava while I'm getting out of her room.I wanna go back but I can't,it's for her own good.

I then walked to the exit and returned the hospital dress and just kept the mask.I was about to go out the ICU but I heard a machine beeping,then 3 nurses and a doctor ran,I can tell their going to Ava's room.I  also ran to Ava's room and her machine was beeping,I saw the nurses quickly checking her and they're like panicking,Ava was there and not opening her eyes.

"AVAAAAA!!!" I yelled then ran to her crying,but the nurses held me

"Sir,we'll take care of her,you need to go" The nurses said then I got out the room.

I ran to Ava's parents and told them what happened.They started to panic  and I do panic too.I don't know what to do without Ava,a lot of things ran through my mind,I started crying and also Ava's parents.At that time,I don't know what to do,so I prayed and just prayed.The doctor went out with a nurse,and I'm really nervous and scared.

"We did everything we can,I'm sorry" The doctor said,and that time I'm blank,Ava's parents were crying.I just don't know what to do,why Ava?why her?.All our memories run through my mind.I can't imagine my life without her.She's the first girl that I loved,the first girl I had the best memories with.

THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SAD :(( MAKING THE LAST CHAPTER ;-))❣️