37 THE LAST CHAPTER

AVA'S POV
While I'm walking towards the door I'm really nervous uhh!!!then the door started to open,I saw my mom kinda crying in her beautiful dress,Jen my soon to be mother in law in a stunning dress,baby kash in a suit what a cutiee!!,Drew in a suit like Kash's,Sophia in a Beautiful blue dress,Bella in a shining glitter dress,Scott in a suit like Kash's and Drew's,my bestfriend,Jamie in a blue dress,Ariel in a gold dress,Zach,Chad,and Charles in a suit bruhh!!!they're matching haha,I also saw Bella(Joey's dog) also wearing a dog dress haha,all of the people here looks so beautiful.I started walking and saw the man and the love of my life in his suit looking hot asf!!!while I'm walking on the red carpet I'm really happy,bruhh! I'm gonna cry,but I don't wanna cry cuz my makeup will be messed up.Oh! And by the way,I was walking with my dad,we reached the end of the red carpet.

"Take care of her" my dad said to Joey

"You're gonna be my wife in 20minutes,Can't wait!!" Joey said while assisting me with my gown.

"Joey! I'm so excited but I'm kinda nervous" I  whispered to him

"Why are you nervous?" Joey whispered to me

"Cause it's gonna be my first kiss,I don't know how to" I whispered and he just giggled

"It'll be fine,don't worry" He said with a wink,then then Priest started

-SKIP-

"I, Joseph Mathew Birlem, take you, Maria Isabella Ava Martinez, to be my wife. I promise to be faithful to you, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days of my life." Joey said while deeply looking into my eyes.Thank you Lord for giving this man to me!!!

"I, Maria Isabella Ava Martinez, take you, Joseph Mathew Birlem, to be my husband. I promise to be faithful to you, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days of my life." I said kinda cryinggggg

-SKIP TO EXHANGING OF RINGS-
Kash,the ringbearer assisted by drew,gave us the ring and the Priest blessed the rings.

"Joseph Mathew Birlem , receive this ring
as a sign of my love and fidelity.
In the name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit." I said then places the ring on Joey's ring finger,dawggg I'm sooo hyped!!!

"Maria Isabella Ava Martinez ,receive this ring
as a sign of my love and fidelity.
In the name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit." Joey said smiling,can I just kiss him?!??

JOEY'S POV
"Ava and Joseph, in so much as the two of you have agreed to live together in Matrimony, have promised your love for each other by these vows, the giving of these rings and the joining of your hands, I now declare you to be husband and wife." The Priest said,I'm so happy bruh!!this is one of the best days of my life!! Everyone is cheering too!

"Congratulations, you may kiss your Bride" the Priest said,the people are getting wild.Then I looked at Ava,and she's nervous,Ava gave me the "Bish I don't know what to do and bish I'm nervous" look haha.

"Go pallllll" I heard Charles,my pal is so supportive!

I kissed Ava,I opened my eyes and she's like really shocked,like her eyes are gonna fall out.Then we let go❣️

"I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Birlem!"the Priest said,I'm so happy that my last name is her last name too!I can't be more happy.

The ceremony ended,we took pics with da fam,my friends,with the whole guests,and ofcourse my Wife💖.The car came,me and Ava needs to leave.So my Wife and I said goodbyes to everyone.We left and get inside the Mercedes Benz,Ava's fave car.