Just this once (Percico)

Quick A/N
I don't really know if y'all like Percico and Jasico but if you like this story comment some other ships you want me to write so I can put some diversity in these beside Jercy and Solangelo and also comment if you do like Percico and Jasico, okay back to the fanfiction. Enjoy.

Nico hadn't come out of his cabin in days, but why? Percy wondered while eating his breakfast maybe he could check on him later to see how he his. Will had gone out with a two other demigods on a mission, a Athena boy and a Hecate Girl it was a good match up but they've been gone for a week and hadn't returned maybe Nico was worried he'll check on him after sparring with Jason since it was too early right now, and he didn't want to bother Nico if he was sleeping. After sparring Percy took a shower and stepped out "oh right I have to check on Nico" he said putting on an orange camp half-blood t-shirt and some jeans, stepping out of his cabin he made his way to the Hades cabin and knocked on the door "Nico, are you in there"
"Yeah, come in" he heard a muffled voice from in side, Percy walked in and Nico was sitting on the floor eating a happy meal from Mcdonalds. Nico looked up to Percy "hey what's up"
"I'm glad you've been eating these past few days" Percy said sitting down next to him
"Yeah, Will would smack me if I didn't, and I got tired of the camps food"
"Yeah that makes sense I get tired of it too sometimes" Percy said stealing a fry from Nico making him swat at Percy "why haven't you left your cabin?" He asked Nico
"When Will leaves I get more Anti-social then when he's around so I just like chilling in my cabin, I miss him a lot right now" Nico said taking a final bite of his cheeseburger "ah, ok i'll come back again tomorrow, but it's getting late so I better go before the harpy's get me" Percy said standing up "bye see you tomorrow" Nico answered before Percy walked out the door and went back to his cabin, He was glad to see Nico was ok, but he'll come back tomorrow morning to see if he wants to talk more, Percy thought before getting dressed for bed and falling asleep.
Waking with a yawn thing Percy first thought of was checking on Nico and breakfast wasn't for another two hours so Percy dressed himself and walked out of his cabin and went to Nicos cabin. When he got there he heard Nico cry out "Will" so Percy opened the door "Nico are you ok?" He said walking into the room, but instead of a crying Nico he saw him sitting at the edge of the bed, Naked and jerking off, Nico looked up surprised "Percy" he said standing up and running to the bathroom and slamming the door "why did you come so early in the morning!" He yelled through the door his voice muffled
"Sorry I didn't know you were jerking off" Percy said laughing awkwardly "stop laughing and leave" Nico said
"Umm actually Annabeth's been gone for quite a while and I've been feeling a little alone"
"What are you trying to say, Percy" Nico asked his voice filled with curiosity
"Well since you're horny and i'm horny maybe we can help each other out" Percy said "but just this once" he added quickly Nico slightly opened the door to where you could see his head
"Are you saying you wanna fuck?" Nico asked
"Well, maybe"
"I thought you were straight?" Nico said through the crack of the door
"No, i'm bisexual"
"Ok, well maybe, MAYBE just this once, because I miss Will"
"And I miss Annabeth" Percy said as Nico slowly came out of the room he was still naked and still very hard Percy felt something growing inside him, a hunger, a desire for sexual attention Percy quickly undressed with his bulge hanging very noticeable in boxer briefs Nico stared at it in wonder walking slowly toward, Percy chuckles as Nico got to his knees and took the rest of Percys clothes off "you know i've always wanted this before I had Will" Nico said quietly before giving Percys dick an experimental lick making Percy shudder as he watched him slowly take his length in the subs mouth before going back and forth which made Percy moan still watching Nico "do you have lube" Percy asked and Nico nodded still moving back and forth "fuck" Percy said "you're good at this"
Nico popped off Percy and pumped him a couple times with his hand "i've had a lot of practice with Will" he said before going back in "mmm I think i'm about to cum" Percy answered before shooting and he felt Nico swallowing watching him still as he got up and walked over to his drawer and take out some Lube "what size condom are you?" Nico asked "like an XL?"
"Yeah just about" Percy said slowly stroking himself as Nico came back with a condom and the lube "do you know what to do to prepare me?" Nico asked
"I think so" Percy said as Nico laid down on the bed revealing his asshole to Percy who lubed up his finger and slowly put it into Nico who moaned lowly "ok now another finger" he said through a moan watching this Percy was getting quite hard and ready to pound, but he had to take it slow so he slowly kept going until there were three finger inside of Nico who grunted in pain and pleasure "I think i'm ready" he said so Percy Added lube to the condom and stood behind him and slowly put his dick inside of Nico who moaned "ahhh damn that hurts"
"Do you want me to slow down?" Percy asked
"No it's ok keep going"
"Ok" Percy said with a low moan of satisfaction, he slowly went in then out making sure he wasn't hurting Nico "ok you can go faster" said Nico moaning slowly which caused Percy to ram into Nico making the boy moan wantonly as he sped up enjoying Nicos tight hole "Percy, Percy, Percy" moaned Nico arching his back this whole time Percy was staring into Nicos eyes "you like that?" He asked the bottom "yes, Yes , YEs" Nico replied the bed was shaking now as Percy kept speeding gods he's needed this for a while he thought listening to Nico moan his name "Percy" he said as he orgasmed onto his own chest watching that made Percy shoot into the condom, his whole body relaxing he pulled out of Nico and took off the condom throwing it in the trash and getting some napkins for Nico who cleaned up his chest "ahh that was good, thanks for that Percy I need that a lot"
"Yeah me too"
"We'll never do this again and we can't tell anyone" Nico said
"Yeah agreed, but i've got to go i'll see you later" Percy said running out the door back to his cabin right before the horn for breakfast sounded so he acted as if nothing ever happened and went to go eat a nice breakfast to get back the energy he lost just a while ago, but he ignored the reason why he lost his energy so fast as Annabeth ran into the dining pavilion and gave him a hug and they began kissing "i've missed you" Percy said
"And I you" she replied as she sat down to eat breakfast with him because Chiron let her.