Chapter 14

After the movie, I spent the rest of the time skyping my friends. I was still pissed at them for texting me those things! After I took a little nap, and when I woke up it was six-forty in the evening. I woke up, groggy as ever. I changed into my navy blue dress. I just pinned my hair back with a bobby pin and braided it down on the side. I decided to brush my teeth, I just slept and...just incase, you know. I slipped on my white gladiators, grabbed my phone and walked into the elevator. I pressed the lobby button and it zoomed down. I walked out, butterflies in my tummy. I saw him wearing a dress shirt and jeans. He was sitting in the lounge, shaking his leg. I walked up to him.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hey," he greeted.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah. You look great by the way," he commented.

"Oh, thanks," I blush.

He linked his arm with mine and we walked out. We walked up to his car. He opened the door for me and I hopped in, so did he. The ride was silent. Not the comfortable silence,the awkward silence. I tried to start up a conversation.

"The sunset is nice," I started.

"Yeah, it colorful," he adds.

My mind flickered to when Neymar and I were watching the sunset and he called me beautiful. I shook the thought out of my head.

"So, where we going?" I ask.

"A restaurant," he smiled.

"Type?" I asked.

"Chinese," he answered.

I forced a smile. I absolutely hate Chinese food. Every time I eat it, I throw up.

"Great," I mutter.

He parked the car in the parking lot. I get out of the car and we enter a little building with bold letter on the top saying 'Orienta Palace'. I walked inside and the smell was already making me queasy. He walked up to a table for two at the back. He pulled the chair out for me, and I sat down.

"They already have our order down," he says

"How?" I ask.

"I pre-ordered for both of us," he answered.

I nodded my head. It didn't matter. I wasn't going to eat anything. The waiter came over with two plates of shrimp. I barfed in my mouth. It's not the I hate it, but I just can't eat it, I feel sick. He placed it in front of me.

"Dig in," jake said.

I pulled a peice of shrimp with my thumb and index finger. I threw it in my mouth, plugging my nose from the inside. You know how when you were a kid, and you had to take medicine that tasted horrible! Then you'd plug your nose. Well I couldn't plug it in a restaurant, so plugged it from the inside. I barely chewed it, swallowing it down.

"It taste good, right?" He said.

"Yeah, it does," I smiled.

He continued eating. I forced myself to take another bite. I shoved it all in my mouth, before jake could see me feel sick.

"Wow, you finished it fast!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, yum," I said.

"You want more?" He asked.

"NO, no! Thank you!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, ok, alright," he chuckled.

"So," I started.

"What?" He asked.

"Tell me about yourself," I say.

"My name is Jake Williams. I'm twenty-one years old. I am American. Still looking for a job. My uncle wants me to take over his hotel. I really don't want a career right now," he explained.

I nodded.

"What about you?" He asks.

"I'm Katerina. I'm twenty years old. I hate soccer. I'm a law student, in Canada. Here for a summer job," I explained.

"Nice," he commented.

I stated down at my plate. My food was coming back up. I was hungry and sick.

"You look hungry. I'm going to order you another plate," he said.

Before I could protest he stood up and went to a waiter. He thinks he's being a nice guy. He came back with a plate of shrimps. Yummy.

"Here you go," he smiled.

"Thanks," I say.

He started to talk about himself, and I forced myself to eat the shrimp, even though my stomach refused.

-------------------------------------

"I had a really good time," he said.

"Yeah same," I say.

"We should hang out another time," he suggested

"Yeah that would he great," I said.

I tried to speed up the farewell. I felt really sick and I just wanted to lay down on my comfy bed.

"Well...bye!" I say.

"Bye," he replied.

He came in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around him. He waved and sat back in the car, zooming off. I ran-scratch that, sprinted- to the elevator. I repeatedly pressed button for the elevator to hurry up. I knew it wouldn't make it go any faster, but it made me feel it would. The elevator made a ding and opened at my floor. I raced to my room and ran in. I changed into sweatpants and a hoodie. I tied my hair up in a bun. Then a heard a knock on the door. I really did not want to see anyone right now. I opened the door and saw Neymar.

"Hi," he greeted. "How's my kitty?"

I was about to answer his question. But I think my food already did. I threw up all over him!

"Ew! You could've just said you were doing bad!" He exclaimed.

I just collapsed on the floor.

"I feel terrible," I groaned.

He came over and helped me up on the bed. He pulled out the cover and tucked me in. He went out of my room and came back with a water bottle.

"Here you go," he said.

"Thanks," I smiled.

I drank the water, feeling refreshed.

"I'll go buy medicine," he announced.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

He grabbed his keys and ran out, not even caring that I had just threw up all over him.

---------------------------------------

"Kat?" He whispered.

My eyes fluttered open and saw Neymar standing in front of me.

"Hi," I said.

"I got your meds. Take them," he ordered.

I lift myself up and pop a pill in my mouth and gulp it down with my water.

"Thank you," I smile before passing out.

I heard a faint you're welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update! Thanks so much for reading and voting :) I love you guys ❤️! What did you guys think of the chapter? Her date? Jake and neymar? By the way no offence to any people who like Chinese food! Don't forget to vote fan and comment.

I love reading your comments! <3

Happy reading!