Chapter 46

After the practice, we came back to the hotel. Neymar forced me to clean his nails. I decided to wear a dress, it was creamy white. It was a crotchet pattern. Near the middle was see-through with patterns. I was in my everyday clothes. I did my nails a spring pink colour. I curled my hair, moved it to the side. I stripped from my clothes. I threw my dress over my head. I pulled out my makeup bag. I outlined my eyes with my black liquid eyeliner. I started to lightly colour In my eye lids with a very light suede pink. I coloured my lips with my pink lip gloss. I sprayed my hair with hairspray to keep it in position.

"Hey," Neymar greeted.

"Ah you scared me!" I exclaimed.

"You always forget to lock the door," he chuckled.

I looked him over. He was wearing a dress shirt with a tie.

"Are you done?" He asked.

"Almost," I said.

"We have a reservation. Can't be late," he said.

I lifted my foot up on the bed. I unscrewed the the cap of my nail polish bottle. I started to apply the liquid onto my toe nails.

"So you done?" He asked.

"I won't put my shoes on till my toes get dried," I said.

He lifted my foot up and started to blow on them.

"Or just do that.." I said.

I felt his breath cool down onto my toes.

"Alright let's go," he said.

I grabbed my clutch. I slipped my pink platform heels on. He put his arm around my shoulders. We walked out of my suite. I locked my door and we headed to the elevator.

--------------------------------------

"Should I be nervous?" I asked.

"Nope, just really really happy," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You're going to dinner with the one and only Neymar," he explained.

"You're still cocky," I said.

"And you will always be feisty ," he retorted.

He parked his car in the restaurant. It said Marcel in big bold letters that were flashing. We got out of the car.

"You tamed your porcupine hair," I teased, scuffing it up.

"Ah! You messed it up!" He exclaimed, in horror.

He reached his hands out and messed up my hair.

"Neymar!" I yelled.

His held me tighter by his side.

"You love me," he chuckled.

"In your dreams," I retorted.

There was a man standing by the doors. He immediately opened the door for us. We walked into the restaurant. There was another man by a podium.

"Você tem uma reserva sir?" He asked Neymar.

"Sim para os dois. Os nomes Neymar," Neymar answered.

The man nodded, realizing it was who he was. He leaded us to a table outside on the padio. It was Beautiful. There were lights hung around. A little table in the middle with a rose in the middle. The man winked at Neymar and walked away. Weird. Neymar pulled out a chair for me. I took a seat.

"Wow, it's so Beautiful!" I gushed.

"Almost as Beautiful as you, but not quite there yet," he commented.