The difference between me and the others

(Y/N)'s POV

I slowly opened my eyes.I looked at my surroundings.Its a big room and the room has only one pattern.It has marble floor and walls and the colour is only black and white.I tried to move but I realized that I got tied up to a chair.Its really tight too.The material seem harder than cuffs because if its cuffs I can break lose right now but thats not the case.I struggled for a long time but it was worthless.Suddently a figure walks to me.The nearer the figure were,the clearer I got to see his face.Then he came close to me.I saw the figure wore a mask.

He walked to me while laughing like a maniac,"Oooooh I see there's a hopeless little devil strap on a chair begging to be free

He walked to me while laughing like a maniac,"Oooooh I see there's a hopeless little devil strap on a chair begging to be free."The figure said.It has a huge body so I assumed it as a he,"What do you FUCKING WANT!!!"I screamed at him."Don't you dare raise your voice me."he said as he punched me hard,"If you think that is painful then you're gonna enjoy what's comming for ya."He said in a creepy way,"Who are you?"I asked in an angered tone,"ohh where are my manners,name's Jason an fallen angel that will show you the true meaning of pain.But let me get some of my tools."he said as he left.I looked down,I was not strong enough,thats why she left me.Now I finally understand why.

After a couple of minutes he came back with a tray.I was terrified when I looked at the tray and he on the other hand was laughing again like a maniac.There were scissors,knifes,injections,pliers and much more,"Soooo which one you want to start first with?"he said in a devilish tone.I was tortured and abused everyday.I learned that I also have an ability to heal myself but it would take time and of course it hurts like hell This is my schedule for the whole year of torture.

10am
Wake up get some shitty ass breakfast which makes you vomit

11am
Multple stabs everywhere.

12am
He pulls my hairs out strongly.

1pm
Got my vomit as lunch.

2pm
Stabs my eyes

3pm
Cut my fingers and my legs with pliers

4pm
got an injection that would literally burn my inside.

5pm
Break my bones with hammers

6pm
Drown me

7pm
Put some centipides inside my head

8pm
Session of him crushing my skull with his leg

9pm
Shoved a lot of needles down my throut

10pm
Cut my wings

11pm
Finally able to sleep

This goes on and on and I lost myself.There is no ending to this torture.I only can accept for what I am right now.Im slowly losing my memmories.I don't know if its a good thing considering I finally able to forget her wait
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who's her?

TIMESKIP AFTER 1 YEAR

Rias's POV

One,two,three,four,five,six,seven,eight,nine and ten cuts total today.Well thats all for today.Don't wanna lose to much blood do I.Well I don't really care about myself anymore.The only person thats in my mind was (Y/N) (Y/N) and (Y/N).I want to meet him.I miss him a lot.I need him.The only thing that can reduce my guilt a little is by cutting myslef.Suddently somebody knocked on my door,"President this is Kiba please open the door,you been in there for 9 months.Please get out and explore the world.(Y/N) wouldn't want to see u like this.All shutting yourself up in a room.Not socializing people.You think you're the only one thats devasted about this.The whole club missed him.Even I missed him.Even I cried everyday in my bed because he was my best friend.He was always there to comfort me,to comfort us.He was there when we need him.I know you were his girlfriend and you suppose to think more of him but by doing this,Its not gonna change anything.Its all in the past.The only thing we can do is to look up to the future,move on.The only thing we can do is hope for the best for him.I'll put your lunch on your doorstep.Please be the president you once were."Kiba motivates.That was seriously a good speach.Thanks Kiba.(Y/N) I hope you're safe and please come home to me,to us.Kiba was right,(Y/N) will never want me to be like this.Its time to move on.I got out of my room and ate the food that Kiba served.After eating the food I decided to go out and start being a good president.I hope the principal did not ask me a lot of question.That also goes with everyone at school.

(Y/N)'s POV

Pain and suffering,thats the only thing I felt.My usual (h/c) hair has turned white.My nails has become black and my eyes has become red.All those torturings also build up another personality of mine.Its more to the violence side,a rebel and like to watch people suffering.Basicly this side of mine has no sympothy and no morals.Where as my personality that I am right now were fading and fading.Im afraid if I lost myself conpletely,I would hurt others.This is the difference of me and other people.When they woke up,their nightmare ends,where as me my nightmare began again.No mercy no mercy no mercy no mercy.KILL KILL KILL KILL.DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY.Im having a hard time fighting my other side but it got the better of me and I snapped...........