I don't want to hurt others

(Y/N)'s POV

I pick...........

to revive her as well...

I focused on all of my friends and snap my finger with my hand that wore the gautlet.Suddently,the gautlet got damaged and I was panicked for sometime,scared that it might bot work but then,

All of my friends suddently appear in front of me.All of them looked confused as to how they got here,"You guys are alive!!!"I scream in joy as tears streaming down my face.Then,everybody came to me and ask a lot of questions,"(Y/N) OMG how am I alive?"Akeno asked,"Is this a dream?"Koneko asked,"Nope Koneko this is the reality,I couldn't revive you back without the help of my pieces"I said as I point towards my pieces,"Wow look at that gauntlet,it looks cool,Never seen it before though,do you have second sacred gear?"Issei asked,"Nope,this is the infinity gauntlet and as you see this was badly damaged so im just gonna keep it in a safe place."I answered,"Thats cool"Kiba said.Then I went to Rias and use her chin to force her to look at me in the eyes,"Don't you dare try to kill them or hurt them,not even Issei.If you try anything suspicious,I won't hesitate to end you to save others president"I said as she knelt down in fear and beg for my forgiveness,"Im sorry (Y/N) I don't what I was doing,im so dumb,I was lost in my famtasy thinking I might have the chance to have you back by eliminating others."she said as she continued to beg with tears,"Its okay,its not me you should say too its them,"I said as pat her head gesturing her to stand up.Suddently,she kissed me on the lips and I heard a couple of growls from behind which indicate that I will die in a few seconds.She broke the kiss as I slowly look behind me to meet with an angered Koneko,Akeno,Rossweisse,Irina,Kuroka and Ravel.I just laugh nervously as they kept staring me.They are going to kill huh.Then,they all came to me and each gave me kisses.After all the girls gave me kisses,I stood there in awe.I was trying to register what was happening,"WEEE LOOOOVEEEEE YOUUUU!!!"They confessed in unison and again I stood still looking dumbfolded which cause the girls to giggle,"Damn man you have all the girls,Im so jealous now."He said as he pouted then Xenovia and Asia cane to him and kiss him.I was happy for him then all the girls came to me for an answer,"Sooooo?"they asked"Soooo what?"I asked back trying to act that I don't know what they meant,"Who do you chose?"They asked full of curiosity,"Well if its okay with you girls,I pick to be with everyone of you.Either that or I won't pick any of you."I answered.I don't want to hurt others.

Timeskip after 8 years

I was sitting on the tabe with Issei,Kba and the kids.I look at my kids and smiled.Long story short,I had two daughters with Rias,one has her mother's hair and another one (h/c) hair.I had 2 daughter and 3 sons with Akeno,I know its kind of a lot but Akeno wanted it so I give her whay she wants.My daughters have my hair and my sons have Akeno's hair.I have 4 so called 'kittens' with Koneko and her sister.2 comming from Koneko and the other two came from Kuroka.I have a son with Ravel which was unique,half if his hair was (H/c) and the other half was blonde.I have 1 daughter and 2 sons with Rossweisse.All have my hair but their skin was more to their mother,soft.....Finally,I have a daughter with Irina.She has her mother hair but my skin colour.So in total I can build a kindergarten consist of 16 children.Thankfully,Rias is rich so she have the money to support us all.I felt bad and feel that Rias was more like a husband than I am.So I decided to do some part time jobs after school and killing stray devils.