Class With The Mikaelsons

I forgot to add that Stiles was introduced to the people who came with his siblings (Jeremy Liv, Davina, etc) and his siblings (and friends) were introduced to the pack. I know it's lazy, but I hate writing character descriptions instead of names. 

Stiles POV:

'Great' Stiles sarcastically thought to himself as he walked into his history class 'One month with my siblings in Beacon Hills, what could go wrong?'

As Stiles was taking his supplies out of his bag, he heard the teacher enter the classroom.

"Good Morning students" 

'Oh no!' Stiles thought to himself, recognizing the voice. Stiles turned his head towards the teacher, Elijah.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Stiles whispered, quietly enough so only Elijah heard him, and the wolves in class with him.

Elijah turned his back to the class, writing his name on the board.

"I'm blending in, brother" Elijah whispered

Stiles scowled at his brother. 

"Mr. Mikaelson," Stiles said, looking at the name Elijah wrote, "Where is Mr. Hastings?" 

"Your Teacher decided to take a take a vacation for the next month or so, I will be taking his place until he returns. So, what are you studying now?"

"We were studying 1920's" answered Alice, one of the students in the class

"A very interesting time period, one of my sister's favorites" the last part only loud enough for Stiles to hear, causing him to chuckle.

"Although, before we begin, there are some new students here to join us"

Stiles watched as Kol, Rebekah, Liv, Luke, Jeremy, Stefan, Damon, Tatia, and Davina walked into the class. Stiles sighed in defeat. First day with his siblings here and they're already taking over his life. They sat at the empty chairs around the class. Luckily they couldn't sit next to Stiles because he sat between Lydia and Scott in the first row. But, unfortunately, the seat behind him was empty, so Luke sat behind him. For the rest of the class, Stiles could feel their eyes on him. Once class ended, Elijah asked him to stay after. Once the class was empty, excluding the supernatural members of the class, Stiles got up and looked at his siblings, waiting for them to speak. 

"Tell the dogs to leave, Mieczyslaw, this is a family discussion," Rebekah told him, earning her growls from Scott, Isaac, and Cora. 

"My pack will leave once your minions do, Sister" 

Rebekah scowled, motioning for them to leave, the pack going with them. Once they left, Stiles was left alone with his siblings.

"What did you want?" Stiles asked, not looking at them

"We wanted to talk to you. Yesterday after you made that deal with Elijah you refused to speak with us"

"And you think that's changed?" Stiles angrily asked "I have no quarrels with you three, Finn, or Freya, But Niklaus has broken my trust countless times. There were times when I was left alone with him for decades. There were times he had to leave errands far away and because I refused to leave you, he left me, desiccated, next to the coffins until he returned each time. And even after everything, when Finn came to me, I believed it was possible for him to change. Then Niklaus drugged me and tried to take me from the first place where I've felt at home since I turned. I am appalled that after everything he has done to this family, you still stand by him. He has killed every man you have loved, sister, how do you know he won't do the same to Tatia. You have stood by him and helped him for centuries, Elijah, yet he continues and betray and dagger you whenever he no longer requires your assistance. And Kol, Instead of helping you control what you are and teach you to stay hidden, he daggers you whenever you cause a ruckus. After everything that has happened, you expect me to forgive him and come back you? The only reason I agreed to this deal was to protect my pack, even though I have no reason to believe they aren't in danger, considering Niklaus's track record. There was no way I'd agree to return with you, I'm sorry you wasted your time"

Stiles then left, his siblings to shocked by his words to stop him. Once he left, he could tell by the looks on the vampires and wolves that they heard what he said.  He was then stopped by Stefan, Niklaus's boyfriend.

"Klaus has changed, you have to give him a chance"

"Giving him a chance and letting my guard down was what nearly cost me my pack. If even after 500 years he is unable to change his ways, there is no hope for him. You should get away from him before you too are hurt by him"

He then left, taking Scott, Lydia, Cora, and Isaac with him. As they walked toward their next class Stiles could actually feel how concerned they were for him. He could that they had questions, but were afraid to ask.

"Well? Speak up, what do you want to ask?" 

It took a few more moments before someone finally spoke.

"You never told us about what hepped to you when you were with your brother," Scott said, hurt that the friend he considered a brother never told him what happened.

"That was a time in my life I preferred to forget," Stiles said.

"If you want to forget it, you probably shouldn't go to art class today," Cora told him.

"Why?" he asked, fearing he already knew.

"Because we have a new art teacher you might recognize,"

Cora turned towards Stiles and saw a look of anger on his face.

"No, I have been living in fear of Niklaus for half a millennia, I will not allow my fear of him to stop me from living my life"

Stiles then walked into class with his friends, purposefully looking away from his brother. He sat down in the back row, far away from his usual spot in the front row, wanting as much space from his brother as he could get. He spent to entire lesson glaring at Niklaus whenever their eyes met. Once class was over, he attempted to stop Stiles, probably wanting to speak with him, but Stiles brushed him, walking away. For the rest of the day, Stiles tried to stay as far away from his siblings and their friends as possible, which was hard considering those that weren't students in nearly all of his classes had taken teaching jobs. There wasn't a single class where he could get away from them. Once school was over, he and his pack left. As they walked down the street, Stiles saw Liv and Luke walking towards him.

"Are you also here to say why I should forgive my psychopathic brother for all the ways he's wronged me?" Stiles asked sarcastically 

"God no, I'm only here because Luke dragged me here from Mystic Falls. No offense but I've had enough of psychopathic brothers to last me a lifetime" Liv told him

"So you have one too?" 

"He chased us around with a baseball bat when we were four so he could kill us and after he escaped his imprisonment, he went back to try to finish what he started," Luke told him

"Maybe we should start a club?" Liv asked him, causing Stiles to chuckle

"Why are you backing my brother?" Stiles asked, seeing no connection between them and his siblings

"We're friends of a friend," Liv told him

"I wasn't aware my brother had friends. As far as I remember he only had minions"

"That explains so many of his actions," Luke said, causing Stiles to chuckle again

"Why don't you come with us? You're the first people my siblings have brought that haven't tried convince me how great Niklaus is now"

Liv and Luke then joined them for the pack's movie night. Stiles liked them, though he probably liked Luke more than he wanted to admit.

So, That was my (terrible) attempt and Parker twins and Stiles bonding. I'm lucky I keep procrastinating or I wouldn't be adding another chapter until next month. I hope people are able to send more ideas.