The Story Escalates

Sorry for not updating for so long, I had a really bad case of writer's block. I don't know when I'll have time to write, but I'll try to do it faster than it took me to write this chapter.

Luke's POV:

As Luke and Liv were walking down the street back to the foreclosed house after watching movies with Mieczyslaw and his pack, Luke stopped, turning towards his sister, who has been giving him a worried look since they left.

"What? Can you stop looking at me like I'm about to die"

"You have to stay away from Stiles, Luke"

"What are you talking about, Liv?"

"Come on, Luke, how stupid do you think I am? You have been looking at Stiles like a lovesick puppy for the entire evening"

"I have no idea what you're talking about"

"Luke, you and I have grown up side by side since forever and you think I can't recognize when you have a crush? Stay away from him, people close to Mikaelsons get hurt"

Luke glared at his sister, but he couldn't argue with her statement. Luv and Luke walked the rest of the way silently.

Time Skip: The Next Day

Rebekah's POV:

When Rebekah woke up, she could hear Tatia still asleep next to her. She got out of bed quietly, carful not to wake her up. She left the room and went downstairs to see Klaus in the living room, with a glass of bourbon in his hand.

"Drinking won't get Mieczyslaw to come back to us"

"Don't you think I know that!" Niklaus yelled, throwing the glass at the wall, shattering it. Freya ran out of the kitchen when she heard the noise.

"That won't help either" Rebekah sighed

"Well then, dear sister, why don't you tell me what will help" Niklaus asked

Rebekah smiled, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"If you get the mutts to trust you, Mieczyslaw won't be far behind"

"Yes, because Nik is so likable" Kol said sarcastically as he walked down the stairs.

"Then how about we start with Tatia? Mieczyslaw only has pleasant memories with her. If she can get to him, he might be willing to give you an actual chance" Freya said, hopeful.

"That's a great idea, Mieczyslaw and Tatia were inseparable growing up" Niklaus said, agreeing with Freya.

"I'll tell her" Rebekah told her siblings, already walking up the stairs to tell Tatia of their plan.

Stiles POV:

As Stiles walked down the street to school, he could swear he felt someone watching him. As he walked he felt a vervain filled dart hit his neck. Before he blacked out, he saw a teenager with long blond hair standing over him.

Scott's POV:

"Where is he?" Scott asked Elijah after history class, Isaac and Lydia behind him

"I don't know what you mean" He answered, looking honestly confused

"Stiles never got to school"

"We believed he was hiding out, we had nothing to do with his disappearance" Elijah looked extremely worried

"How about your brother? Last we checked he was pretty prone to following his own plans" Lydia spoke up

Elijah shook his head "Niklaus would not make that mistake again"

"Then where's Stiles?" Isaac asked the original

"I don't know, but we'll find out" Elijah was about to leave when Isaac stepped in front of him.

"No way you're doing this without us, we are finding him with you"

Elijah sighed, sounding annoyed that the wolves are interfering.

"Fine, come to the foreclosed house after school hours and we'll talk about saving Mieczyslaw"

I know it's short and rushed, but I had to upload a chapter. The girls in the photo are the ones who kidnaped Stiles and the idea for them was given to me by ArlanHanson, although I changed it a little bit. I also wanted to mention that Isabella's picture will be the one used for the character I'm working on, but she has no connection to this storyline, she'll appear later in the story.