Felictor -- Rendezvous

Hello yes i need ideas pls

unless y'all want me to only type Merdette fanfics

Merdette is one of my TTPs (top three pairings)

Thanks to @DontMindMyAwesome for this fantastic idea

lets go

Felicie was standing in front of her dresser in the tiny but snug attic in the roof of the opera that Merante had been so kind as to give it to them, trying to decide between a royal blue knee-length dress and a sky blue one. 

 Just then, there was a knock at the door and Odette came in, Merante trailing behind her, his arm around her shoulders, both of them laughing at something Merante had said. Just then, Merante caught sight of Felicie trying to decide between the two dresses and the smile slid off his face. He cleared his throat, causing Felicie to turn around and attempt to hide the dresses behind her back, failing miserably. 

Merante shot one last reluctant look at Odette, pleading for her not to make him talk to Felicie, but Odette shook her head and crossed her arms, tapping her foot against the floor. Merante sighed, unable to compete with the wrath of the mighty Odette, and walked over to where Felicie was. 

He held up the royal blue dress, looking at her with a critical eye before choosing it. Once Felicie had changed into it, he knelt down in front of her, putting his hands on her shoulders. "Felicie, I've packed a stiletto in your bag, in case anyone tries to attack you, and there's also an army knife in case you lose the stiletto. Be careful - " he was cut off by Felicie rolling her eyes and groaning. "Daaaaaaad, Victor's not like that, he would never attack me, and we've lived together since forever. " Merante sighed again and looked towards Odette for help, making Odette sigh and walk over. 

She knelt down next to Merante, letting out a small grunt when her hurt leg bumped against the floor, stirring up a tiny cloud of dust. She looked into Felicie's eyes, dove grey against emerald green, and started "Felicie, don't stay out past curfew, and that is 8:00. Merante has put his old pocket watch into your bag, so don't give me the excuse that you didn't know the time. You know what happened last time. " 

Felicie let out a groaned, whining "But moooooooom, there isn't a recital tomorrow!" Odette considered this with a straight face, the turned back to Felicie and replied "Fine. 9:00, and no later unless you want to be on kitchen duty." Felicie grimaced and smiled, before hugging them both and dashing downstairs.

-

Victor looked at his watch, one that he had bought with his own money from selling his ideas, and sighed. Felicie was five minutes late, maybe she had decided to ditch him. With a sigh, he popped the umbrella open, and turned towards the doors. Just then he heard Felicie yell "Wait, Victor! Why are you leaving? I'm sorry I'm late," she said, shoes tapping down the stairs. "Merante and Odette were lecturing me about curfew and the several knives i have in my bag." She pulled out a stiletto -- and was that an army knife? to show Victor, who was now considerably paler, and put them at the very bottom of her bag. She then hoisted the bag higher on her shoulder, smiled at Victor, and looped her arm around his. "Shall we go?" Victor nodded, smiled goofily and escorted her out of the opera, as a true gentleman would.

Meanwhile, Merante was watching the clock and asking Odette every five minutes.

"Odette?" "Mmm?" "Has it been over time yet?" "No, Louis, it's only been ten minutes."

Victor had brought Felicie to the top of the scaffolding — it had taken a lot of persuasion for Gustav Eiffel to agree to rebuild the scaffolding and repair the dented crown and head. The head had been straightened out, but the crown was still slightly lopsided, bringing back not-so-good memories. 

But of course, all that disappeared when Victor covered Felicie's eyes with his hands. He spun her around several times (pointless thanks to Odette's training) and led her to a higher spot. 

Finally uncovering her eyes, she gasped and smiled at Victor, who was blushing at her side. "Aww, Victor, you didn't have to!" 

Victor smiled at her and kissed her hand, murmuring "Only the best for my girl." It was another picnic, similar to the one that Rudy had interrupted, except this one was much more spectacular.

--

"Odette?" "No, Louis, you cannot kill Victor when he comes back." "But, but, but - " "No."

--

Maddy was playing the violin somewhere in the background, and sneaking glances at the young lovestruck couple occasionally, who were staring into each others' eyes lovingly. He smiled to himself and made a mental note to get the couple a gift.

--

"Odette?" "Fine, I'll bake your favourite cookies." "Not what I was looking for, but okay, sure!" 

--

"Thanks, Victor, it was a really enjoyable night, thank you." Victor smiled and blushed, kicking at a loose cobblestone. "It was really enjoyable for me as well, thank you." Felicie smiled at him, a glimmer of sunshine in the starry night, blushed, then quickly kissed him on the cheek and darted into the opera, turning around once she reached the top of the stairs to flash him one last stunning smile. 

--

Standing upstairs and watching Victor practically dance down the street, Merante smiled at Felicie warmly and immediately started grilling her for details to no avail, as she was still starry-eyed. Odette brought a batch of cookies out and laid a gentle hand on Merante's shoulder. 

"Don't worry, he's the right one. I can tell."