chapter 2

RECAP!

"hmm i dodn't remember the window being open when i left. i wonder if mom opened it." i once again mumbled

" i wouldn't be to sure sweet heart" a low voice said. it was rough.

"what the hell?!"

i quickly around around.... nothing....

(p.s new chartcer coming in. scarlets sister)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarletts P.O.V

i quickly headed down the stairs.

my mother had a bottle of jack danles in her hand

i ducked down so she wouldnt see me. even if she was drunk she woouldnt let me out at this time at night. i checked my back pocket my game system and my iphone. good.i was happy that i still had my skinny jeans on.

i had my sisters old t-shirt on. it was way to big for me though it hung off one shoulder.

i miss julliet so much. mom said she went missing after they got in an argument. i was only a child. she was 5 years older then i. i kept running. i didnt kniow how smart this was it wasnt smart at all...as i was running and not paying any atteion i ran into a tree .

" Owww... Damnit" i hissed in pain as i rubbed my forehead.

i form there on slowed my pase to a walking.  not long after i had ran into the tree my nose started to bleed. well this was great.

i kept walking not minding the blood runing down my chin. i whiped the blood away everry once in a while so my hands were bloody.

"damn this is just my luck." i

i looked around i had never went this far into the forest at night. well i mean it could be worse couldnt it?

"go....to...sleep"

"what? the! hell? was that?"

i turned around...

there stood a boy about my age. a white hoody and black dress pants. his hoody seemed to be stained in a red  substance.

i looked up a little more

black hair hid his face his skin seemed to be bleached white he moved his head little bit up so i could fully see his face. his pale blue eyes had black rings around them. he had burned his lids off. making him not able to blink. a horrindis smile carved into his face. self carved of course. this was jeff the killer.

" so your the person thats been stalking me?" i asked

he shook his head slowly. " no" his vocie was raspy not like the vocie before. his was deeper. 'im just here to collect you scarlett."

" god damn then who the hell keeps stalking me?!"

" why would i know? now come on an old friend wants to see you"

 i nodded slowly i wonder who would it be. Jack or Slenderman. i was praticly jumping up and down. jeff seemed to notice this.

whats wrong with you?"

" uhh nothing just excited i geus" jeff looked at me like i was crazy.

" just stay close to me when we get to the portal. there will be two more people to help me with getting you to the manison. there names are Ticci Toby and Masky. Do not ask them anything about anything. do not speak to them. got it."

he growled

"yeah whatever" i said and brushed his anger off. damn whats with him.  i could care less i was so happy to see my friends again.

slender was like a father to me even though i hadnt know him long. L.J is like my brother. so i loved them like family.

i must have not been paying much atteion cause we  were soon there.

"masky is this one here." he pointed to the one with an orange jacket and a white mask. it had black lips and its eyebrows were raised  slightly. he had blue jeans that looked really old and combat boots.

"hes Toby" he spoke once more. i nodded towards him. he just stared at me. Toby he had on a hoodie that was brown  and gray stripped he had his hood pulled up coving his dark brown hair. he had orange goggle like things and a metal looking device that covered his mouth and neck.his hand were in his pokects of a pair of gray skinny jeans and black converse. i couldnt see the hue (color) of his eyes though. (because of the goggles).

"hey scar comeon stop staring" jeff said.

i jumpped. i stayed quiet but nodded. jeff walked through the portal then masky. i stared at it for a while.

 "Do you always do this?" Toby asked

i kinda grunted and stepped through the portal.