chapter 7

so im going to start dedicating my chapters to some people. ill only choose a couple so for the first chapter im dedicating it to my friend Rawrgoslil go check her out. and if you want a chapter to be dedicated to you just inbox me and let me know!

================================================================================

ill try my hardest to forgive him after hat he did to her. if he hurts her again ill rip him in half just like pinkimena.

i can't believe that little fuck slapped her. i wonder what slender would think if he knew about it. ill ask him about it later.

============================================================================================================================================================================================

i walked back into Ben's room.

'Ben what the hell?'

'she stole my game, its not my fault.' he spoke

'Don't you dare give me its not my fault shit. Ben you should know better. she thinks of you as her guardian, her big brother to protect her. your not helping yourself when you hit her.' i say softly ' you should move on from this charlie thing, hes just a bear, you  mean lot to her. and every time you hit her your braking her trust and my patience.'

'I'm sorry scarlet, i don't know why i get jealous over that stupid bear. ill apologize in the morning.' he says blinking back the tears.

i guess he never knew, how much he meant to her.

i headed down the hall once exiting his room, i though about telling slender but id give him one more chance with sally. god i feel like a  mother. is this what they go through? if so i don't want kids. i kept walking down the hall til i got to Toby room. i stopped for a couple seconds and though about knocking. hell, why not?

i knocked on the door, there was no sound till i heard his bed squeak of his weight letting off of it. i smiled. he opened the door.

'what do you want ja- Scarlet?!'

'hi Toby.' i smiled waving at him. i think i blushed as well. ^//^

'hi scar um right now is not a good time.'

i frowned 'oh uh oka-'

'Toby come back please' a girl begged

i felt my heart crack a little bit. i looked down and walked away. tears blurred my eyes.

'damnit scar wait please!'

'why why Toby so you can mess with me?! your already dating a girl, so why?' i asked tears streaming. i didn't know if he was dating the girl or not i didn't care though.

he looked confused for a while. god is he really this dumb?

'Toby i like you alot. i might even love you. but its okay you don't care anyways." i say as i walk off.not giving him a chance to answer. he sighs.

 i made it back to my room (slender's room yeah shes sharing a room with her dad for a bit) tears still streaming down my face, falling on my bed face buried into my pillows.i locked the doors, so no one could bother me. i wanted to be alone. when i got up a couple hours later i looked in the mirror, while cleaning myself up alittle bit. i looked different. my skin was practically white, my hair was now a snowy white color. my eyes still had an iris and pupil but it was like there was no color in them. i looked back at my hair it was now waist long not short like it was. i was a little bit taller and a lot more fuller. i looked like a teenager in my 17s.

'damn' i whispered. ' i look weird?" i said more of a question then a statement.

i smiled. i looked at my fathers closet and took one of his uniforms. he wont mind.

after 2 hours of sewing and cutting the fabric i put it on.. i was happy with the look. out of my fathers pants i made a mini skirt. and out of his jacket and white shirt and made it to my size. i grabbed one of his blood red ties and put it on as well. for once i thought i looked good. a mini girl version of my father.

i put on my converse and tall white socks and walked out the door to my room (and fathers room) into the hall. nobody was in the hall my father and i was in. which i was very happy about. i walked down stairs and smelt pancakes? was i in there that long?i walked down everyone turned to looked. some, well most of them looked shocked. the only one the last one to turn was Toby. i ignored everyone of them, and they all made a path for me to walk out the door. i felt special, but i knew that it was because i was slenders daughter, and i kicked pinkeminas ass.

i smirked. i felt like a bad ass.

i walked straight into the trees, not daring to look back.i walked into a into a small town and looked at the houses. time to get my first kill. dad said this was a good way to blow some steam.

i walked to this little yellow house, and looked inside the windows. i saw one was open and climbed in. sneaking my way up the stairs i made my way to the first door. staying quite i put my ear to the door. breathing that way heavy. must be the main bed room. i walked in quietly. their was two people in the bed. i quietly wrapped the small female in the tentacles i gained from my father. she awoke, screaming but it was muffled. that awoke the husband i was guessing. i quickly got on him and took my knife to his throat. slicing it quickly. for the woman i looked back and she wasn't there but instead in her place was a bloody mess. a crushed body with organs and blood finding there way around my extra 'arms' if you will. i shook the mess off of me. scattering blood around the room.

i love decorating. i walked out of the room and into the next. a teenage girl. i woke her up

"who are you? how did you ge-"

"don't ask to many questions dear. I chuckled darkly. I'm you. well your demon. I'm your evil, and i finally made it out of you. and if you want to live. i have one request."

"what is it?" she asked

"is there another sibling her in your house?" i asked

"yes my little sister." she looked confused. then her eyes got wide "no i-i cant!" she exclaimed.

"well that's just to bad isn't it." i laughed

suddenly a little girl opened the door.

i smirked.

"Cyprus's, what are you doing up?" she questioned.

"i-i  heard noises co-coming from y-your room." the child cried.

she never saw me.

===========================================================================================================================================================================================

sorry cliffhanger ha ha.

so I'm back my little killers hope you enjoyed another chapter.