박재범; Jay Park - Distractions 🥀

🔥: lil smut + mafia ss (short story)for;—"Mr

for;

"Mr. Kwon?, Mr. Park will see you know"
Being the wife and main assistant of the leader of the biggest gangs out there was truly an experience. Meetings here and there, dealing left and right, life wasn't easy. One thing for sure your husband looked hot as fuck while working.

You knocked on your husbands door before hearing his voice telling you to come in. A rivalry gang followed close behind you. You stood aside near the exit waiting for the meeting to begin. All eyes were on you until a loud grunt was heard from your husbands Jay Park's mouth.

"So, Mr. Kwon what brings you here" Jay says while tapping his pen onto the counter tops. "I think it's time to end this all" Mr. Kwon says. "End what?".

"Oh you know our rivalry, we can end all of this feud come together as one and rule the world. I mean we are one of the biggest mafia gangs out there." Kwon says as he lifts himself off his chair to walk around.

Jay chuckled. "And why would I do that?".
"I know you want revenge, Jay. After what the Ilionaire gang did to your precious little girlfriend here huh, isn't that right?" He spoke directing it to you. "After what they did all you've ever wanted was revenge, you're always targeting them.. quite a love story you have going on here" He spoke as he continued to make rounds across the room.

Jay was getting furious. No one has ever talked about what had happened to you in the past doubt no one has even brought it up. And the fact that Kwon Hyuk the leader of n one of the biggest gangs out there was talking about it right infront of you infuriated Jay.

You stood there in silence feeling slightly intimidated by Mr. Kwon. Every wood he spoke about the incident cut right through you like a knife. You would never think anyone would have the guts to bring up what happened as Jay swore onto every company and gang out there.

By the silence of your mouth, Mr. Park I'm hoping and guessing your thinking about this offer. I'll be anticipating your answer soon". His last words spoke before he and his gang members soon left the room. You lead them out and closed the door close behind you.

You turned around seeing your husband Jay starting into the emptiness and blankness of his desk. You strolled behind the desk and sat on his lap, by the way he responded you could tell he was surprised and something was truly bugging him.

"You okay babe?" Your voice softened his posture. "Y-yeah I'm fine, how about you? are you okay baby?". "Yes, I'm fine. What's bugging you".

"I don't know, just a mood swing. Hey help me with something". He fixed your position on his lap. "What do you want Mr. Park?" you slowly smirked while making eye contact.

He smashed his lips onto yours before lifting you up and pushing you against his desk. His lips trailed down your neck to your collarbone. Faint moans of pleasure came out of your soft lips. He stood between your legs while he slowly made them tremble.

"Baby, make it quick" you gasped out. "Don't worry it'll be over in a wink" as he pushed himself into you.

———————-

Hey! I'm back for good

Hey! I'm back for good.. hopefully.
I've been working on my mental health and working on some life projects and i'm happy to say that i'm feeling so much better and i'll be back to updating my books! I have some plans for the future of my wattpad account and I hope you guys continue to support me and stay with me. Thank you so much for waitning.. I'm back! ❤️