The Imprint

Sam stood over Bella's bed watching her sleep. He replayed the images over in his head of what has happened today.

*Flashback*

Bella stood outside watching Sam and the boys rustle around in wolf form. She didn't interrupt anything when they was playing around just watched as they rustled around laying the whole time.

"Bella are you thirsty?" She heard Emily ask.

"Sure thanks Em." Emily handed her a cup of lemonade. She took one good sip and signed

"Why do they always play?" Bella asked Emily as she laughed, as Emily sat beside her.

"Its in there nature Sweetie." Emily said as she pushed Bella's hair back.

"Look Sam is pinning Paul down." Bella said and laughed until her stomach hurt.

"Bella they ain't playing!" Emily said panicked.

"What?" She jumped up and ran over to Sam.

"Sammy! Stop! What are you doing?" Bella asked her brother. His wolf just stared at her.

"Dont give me that look Sam!" Bella said sternly.

Sam backed up and got up to tower over her. She wasn't backing down. She flicked his nose and the other wolves howled with laughter. Sam trotted off and came back in cut offs and looked at Bella. She was tapping her foot.

"What was that about?" Bella asked

"Paul, said he had feelings for you." Sam said Bella's eyes brightened up but back down when Sam gave her the "dad look" as she called it.

"What's wrong with that?" She asked.

"Because he's not dating my dau-sister!" She caught the daughter remark fixing to come into play but ignored it.

"You don't get to make that decision for me." Bella said getting mad. "Tbags my decision." She added.

"Besides he didn't imprint on me." Bella added. Everyone else stood close but not to close to get in the way, they knew what would happen if they did.

"No because I haven't looked you in the eyes." Paul said from behind her.

She turned real sharp and caught his smirk.

"No because I won't let you." She said looking at the ground.

"Why though?" He asked

"Because Paul you are hot headed." She said.

He stepped closer to her. But stopped short when Sam pulled her back against his chest.

"That's close enough Paul." Sam Warned.

Bella elbowed Sam in the ribs and he grunted. She was getting strong as she got older. The moment she turned 16 he noticed her height change and her strength. It wouldn't be long and she would phase.

"Back off Sam." She said she still hasn't looked up from the ground. She always had feelings for Paul. She can remember him when she was little playing with him.

She finally looked up at Paul and his world collided with her. She was all that mattered. He imprinted on Bella.

*End of Flashback*

Sam sat there and watched her sleep. He looked up and saw a rusty colored wolf and noticed it was Paul.

"Go home Paul!" He said Paul bowed his head and ran off Sam sighed and crawled in bed with Emily and drifted off the sleep.