Bonding

Bella waited for Pauls return, she felt tense for some reason. Emily on the other hand wad just fine. Wasn't she worried about Sam, her imprint?

"Emily." She said Emily turned to look at her.

"Yes sweetie?" She asked

"Aren't you worried about Sam?" She asked with her head titled to the side.

"Of course I am, sweetie. I always am. It just don't show as bad as you right now, I've grown to get used to it." She said

"Im not that bad." She pouted

Emily laughed a little "Honey, you straighten the dishes in the cabinet 6 times, moved the spoons and forks around 5 times, and even, turned the milk carton around in the fridge about 3 times." Emily laughed. Bella's face was red.

"You seen that?" She asked

"Honey I see everything." Emily said as she laid her hand on Bella's shoulder.

"It gets easier." She added.

"It does?" She asked

"Of course sweetie."

Bella let out the sigh she had been holding and thought for a moment.

Maybe he is okay? Maybe he's just hunting a vampire? Maybe he isn't in the forest laying on the ground hurt? He will come back to me right? She started to panic and Emily seen It.

"Bella, Bella! Calm down! He's okay! I promise you would know if something was wrong honey! You freaking out this is not helping Paul any. Calm down sweetie!" She tried to calm Bella down but it didn't work. Paul came barreling through the door moments after and took Bella in his arms.

"What happened?" He asked

"I don't know one mintue she was okay then the next she started to panic, I tried to calm her down but it didn't help." Emily said

"Bella what happened?" Paul asked her

"I just got go thinking you wad hurt and you wasn't coming back to me" she said in between tears.

"Bella I would never leave you." He vowed

"Promise?" She asked

He grabbed her head gently and made her look at him in the eyes.

"I promise babe." He said. Bella felt a smile coming to her face.

"Where is Sam?" She asked

"He's right behind me." He said

At that moment Sam came rushing through the door.

"Damn it, Paul! You took off like a bat out of hell! What the fuck?!" He shouted.

"I felt Bella panic, and I took off Sam." He growled. He never cursed around Bella before why now?

"Donr growl at me loathe!" Sam threatened. Through the whole thing he never let go of Bella. He needed to contain his anger.

Bella on the other hand felt her blood rising. Sam wasn't going to talk to Paul like that not in front of her he wasn't.

"I will growl at you Uley, you've never talked around Bella like that before and your not going to start now." Paul threatened.

"She is my sister! I will talk around her like that if I want too! Just because YOU are her imprint doesn't mean you get to tell me what to do when it comes to my sister!" Sam stepped closer pointing a finger at Paul. Paul growled and made Bella jump at the rumbling against her face.

"Watch It Sam!" Paul threatened.

"Make me loathe!" Sam pushed back harder. "She is my sister! So back off!"

"She's my imprint!" Paul shot back.

"I don't care if she's your imprint, she's MY sister!" He yelled. "You are not suppose to leave a fight when we are in the middle of one!" He added

"My imprint was in a panic! I had to calm her down! For goodness sake Sam, you of all people should understand that!" He yelled.

He felt his body shaking. He couldn't contain it. Then he realized it wasn't him it was Bella.

He picked her up and threw her outside away from Emily.

"What the fuck Paul!" She yelled. She was beyond pissed Sam was talking to Paul like a dog, and Paul just threw her outside!

"I can't have you phasing around Emily." He said his voice soft.

She started to calm down, until one of the wolves rammed her side it made her phase in mid air.

"What the fuck Jacob!" She heard Paul shout.

He turned to look at Bella and she was a white wolf with grey in her hair and a little tan. But mostly white.

Sam on the other hand had Jacob tackled to the ground. Bella turned her head to look and ran over and head butted Sam off Jacob and towered over Jacob.

"Why did you do that?" She asked him through her mind.

"I didn't mean to i was running to fast and couldn't stop." He said she growled deeper at him and he whimpered.

"Don't do it again." She said

"Yes Bella." He said

She got off and went and stood by Paul and he smirked down at her and scratched behind her ears. "Feel good bells?" He asked she just purred.

He sat down beside her, she put her head in his lap and fell asleep.