⎛ᴘ ʀ ᴏ ʟ ᴏ ɢ ᴜ ᴇ⎞

ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍᴜs ʙᴇ s ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ.
ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sғ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ,
ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀsss ᴡᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ's ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ.

ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ʏᴇsᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ.
ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʟɪғ...

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴊᴀʀ | sʏʟᴠɪᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴛʜ

╰                                                                         ╯

╰                                                                           ╯

ᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs, ғᴏᴜʀ gods, represent Yin. Their enemy, Oroku Saki, represents Yang. The Japanese believed that the turtles, the four brothers, all symbolized the main four causes of what brought the Earth to being.

The youngest was the God of Death, named after the famous Renaissance artist Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni. His story tells us that Michelangelo was considered the goofball of the family, or as the Japanese put it, the immature one. He was supposedly a bright child, one that saw the good in everything and everyone.

Even Saki.

But when his father, Hamato Yoshi, was slain by the Shredder, Oroku Saki, it was told he became a completely different person. He wanted to bring death to his enemy, to slay the one who slayed his father. Out of all of the brothers, Michelangelo was the one who mourned the loss of Yoshi the most.

Michelangelo kept to his vow and two years later, at the young age of 17, he beheaded the Shredder and tossed his body into the Pacific Ocean. He wept his heart out when he held Shredder's head, standing on a cliff above the ocean. He understood that just because his enemy was dead, his heart was still heavy with the loss of his father.

Mother Nature found the teenage boy and offered him a way to both be free of his agonizing heart and to see his father again. Graciously, he accepted. What he didn't understand, though, was that he was to become a turtle. A turtle symbolizes peace and protection, the exact opposite of what the boy was, but it was too late to turn back.

As Mother Nature and Michelangelo touched hands, he started his transformation. His five fingers turned into three, and the green crawled up his body. He felt himself getting sick as a shell grew out of his back and a plastron from his chest, growing an extra foot to be a six foot walking, talking turtle. He-"

"BORING!"