Thirteen

Tyson's POV

"Where the hell is she?" I yelled at Lisa.

"I-I do--"

"You better not say you don't know. I left her in your care. How the hell did you lose her?!"

I felt like snapping her neck but I couldn't because Tyler was there.

"Please excuse my language, Tyler."

He had tears in his eyes and I wanted to hurt the person who caused it but I couldn't because she was the woman I love.

"Daddy, are you going to find Isabelle?"

"I will try my best Tyler. Now go to your room while I go look for her. Dinner's almost ready."

I hugged him and he walked to his bedroom.

"Now back to you, Lisa. Did you say anything to her?"

"Well. . . She did ask if I was planning on sleeping with you?"
My eyes widened. I would never do that.

"What did you say?"

"I told her you already had eyes for someone else."

"How did she react?"

"From her face it seemed as if she thought she was the other woman."

"Why didn't you correct yourself?" I asked getting anxious by the minute.

"Before I could she was gone. I was calling her for her grilled cheese sandwich that she and Tyler had eveytime he came home from school but she didn't answer. I went upstairs to get her but her room was empty, she left a note though."

"What does it say?"

She handed me a pink sticky note. It read:
"Dear Tyson,
I know I should've done this in person but I can't stand to see yours or Tyler's face anymore. I can't believe you were two timing this whole time. I will not be the other woman. I am not a home wrecker. It is best to move on from me and the baby. I will have my baby but it will be in no way connected to you."
Love, Isabelle.

"I have to find Isabelle." I said with determination.

I called Brooke and she started screaming at me so I hung up.

I called June and she claimed she hadn't heard from Isabelle but I could tell she was lying.

I was going to give her a suprise visit. I had a feeling Isabelle was there.

And I was going to make sure she came back home to me and Tyler.

How was the chapter? Vote and comment. Whats gonna happen? Is Isabelle at June's? Read to find out. Love cheeseswirls
Do you like this story? Feel free to point out errors. Follow me for more.