Twenty Seven

^Tya Mirabelle Stone♥️🥰

It's been a month since the wedding. We were back home in New York and things were going great, that was until Tyson got a call.

We were home, having dinner as a family when his phone rang. He picked it up and excused himself from the table. Fifteen minutes later and he still wasn't back.

I left Tyler and Tya to go see what was going on. Upon arriving in the hallway, I could hear him breathing heavily. His back was turned to me and he was leaning against the wall. I went to stand in front of him so he could know that I was there.

When our eyes met, there was no light in them anymore. His glistening grey eyes, took a turn for stormy. You could see the darkness in them from a mile away and it made me wonder who on the line could make him this angry.

He ended the call and raised his fist to slam it into the wall. I softly placed my hand on his bicep and brought his hand down.

He seemed to have forgotten that I was there.

Without a thought, his strong hands gripped my waist and brought my body into his. He placed his head in the hollow of my neck seeking solace.

I rubbed his back soothingly, not prodding him for information just yet. After a while, he lifted his head off my shoulder.

There was a crease in his brow. I used my fingertips to massage it out. "Are you okay?" I asked, as if the answer wasn't obvious but I needed him to talk to me.

"It's Krishna." And instantly, I felt a wave of unpleasant feelings. "The Krishna?" I prompted, as I spat her name. "Yes." Was his monotone response. I got even angrier.

When you went to church every Sabbath it was hard to forget the things instilled in you by your parents or by the church.

Some of these values were taught to you in such a way that you would always remember them. The one that was impossible to forget was this,"Do unto others as you have them do unto you."

Right now, if I told Tyson to do what the golden rule states I would look like a heartless person.

She ruined his life and even though it isn't fair of me to hate her, because she did nothing to me directly, the amount of hate I possess for her could never amount to a sum.

She left with his son and then came back ten months later and dumped Tyler like he was trash and went back to her life, not caring about her son or his well-being.

Sometimes I thank God that she left and other times I wonder if it would have been better if she stayed. Either way, she's gone and I'm here to take care of Tyler and his father.

I love Tyler like he is my own and I cannot understand how a mother could just give up her child.

I admit that the first few weeks of my pregnancy I thought about it and looking back I ask God what was going through my mind.

I can't imagine not holding Tya in my arms, the thought alone brings tears to my eyes.

I cannot see myself parting from her or from Tyler because if I did it would break me and especially them.

I looked up at Tyson again and this time he was smiling at me. "Ladybug, there's no need for you to worry. I'll handle her."

My expression must have been one of shock because he further elaborated by saying, "There's a scowl on your face." I turned my head away from him, not wanting him to know how much it upsets me.

"It's okay to be upset, I am too. You don't need to hide it."

"It's just that I don't understand what in the world a baby could do to harm her or anyone. They can't even help themselves. If they don't cry you can't know if something is wrong and if they cry, obviously something is wrong and you're supposed to fix it. And it gets me so angry I could just scream-!" He cut me off by hugging me. I was puzzled as to why.

He kissed my forehead and said, "You care so much about me and Tyler and now Tya. How about you let me take care of you now?" He smiled down at me and I kissed the tip of his nose.

"Are you trying to fire me from my momma duties?" I asked with a grin. He chuckled and said, "That I am."

Then Tyler came with Tya in his arms. "Baby, I told you that you shouldn't carry, baby sister."

He pouted and said, "But Momma, we want kisses too." And me and Tyson broke out in laughter.

Hope you enjoy reading the story and I would love to hear the feedback

Hope you enjoy reading the story and I would love to hear the feedback. You can follow my instagram account at cheeseswirls for more updates with A Beautiful Bond and don't be afraid to click that star down below because that's the only kisses I'm allowed to get 😂‼️
Look at for my story coming in SPRING‼️

Happy Sabbath ♥️♥️