He tells you how he feels

I'm in my room. Home alone. And thinking. Of him, of course. When am I not. He's always in my head. Every minute of the day. I run into him in the hallways. He occasionally asks how my days been, and joke around every once in a while. But he has a girlfriend. As do most guys I've liked. And he's happy with her. And he doesn't know how happy I could make him. Unfortunately, he doesn't even care.

The doorbell rings. Which is pretty confusing considering nobody ever visits me. I'm probably the least popular girl in our grade. No, in our school.

Anyway, my doorbell rang. I answered it. And I held my breath when I saw who was standing there.

"(Y/C/N)" you mumbled.

"(Y/N)" he whispered back.

"What're you doing here?" You asked.

"I had to see you." There was a long pause as we stared into each other's eyes. "I'm so sorry." He apologizes.

"For what?" I tilted my head.

"I'm an idiot. I really- I just- I can't believe I didn't do this earlier." He looked down.

"Do what?" I was confused.

"(Y/N), we need to talk. Now." He said as I nodded once and stepped outside with him. "(Y/N), I cannot believe I didn't do this earlier. Listen, I know you like me. And you probably know that I know that you like me. And, I never did anything about it. But recently, I've been thinking. For a few days I've been thinking about you." There were about 30 more seconds of silence. "And I want you. I want to be with you. I want to hold your hand. Cup your cheeks, kiss your lips. I want to hold you at night. I want to play with your hair. Rub your back, hug you, and be able to tell people that you're the one who makes me happy."

Before I knew it, we were slowly leaning in. I didn't even realize it was happening until it happened. Our lips met, moving in sync. It was a good kiss. We pulled apart for breath and stared into each other's eyes. And I was happy.