Next Challenge

Nicki's POV:

I wake up laying on Nas and me being the freak I am I look under the covers and see how big he is. I put the covers down and get up. Big enough I say in my head.

"Nas get up" I say standing over him. He smiles waking up.

"Man if I could wake up to you like this everyday" he says getting up. I laugh.

"Thanks. And thank you for comforting me last night" I say.

"No problem" he says. I hug him and kiss his cheek. I then let him out my room and start to get ready for today's challenge. I put on some black leather shorts with black heels that had feathers on them and the lace went up to my knees. I put on a harness top and a short blazer. I curled my hair and sprayed my Onika perfume. I left out my room and went downstairs. Most of the guys were down there and eating.

"Hey Nicki" said Chris.

"Hey" I said smiling. I opened the fridge and grabbed a Snapple.

"So Nas was in ya room last night?" said Bow wow.

"Yes" I said laughing after taking a sip of my drink.

"What y'all do?" asked Waka. I laughed some more.

"Guys I won't do anything with y'all until its at least 10 to 12 guys in the house."

"I bet you would do something with one of us of you were in need to though" said Char.

"Maybe" I said walking out.

Waka's POV:

Man we need the guys in the house to go down faster. I mean most the guys in the house are cool until one gets too close to Nicki. I followed her into the living room and she sat down between Wayne and Drake. On the other couches were Safaree, Nas, Sean and Yg.

"Do yall dress up on purpose?" she asked.

"What you mean?" asked Wayne.

"Like y'all know I love swagg with a guy. So y'all dress up everyday" she said.

"Oh no baby. It comes natural" I said.

"Smooth sit cha ass down somewhere" she said. I laughed.

"You got it queen" I said taking a seat.

Nicki's POV:

I was just talking when Rih came in with Ciara.

"Heyyyy!" they said. I stood and hugged them.

"Hey" I said.

"Damn, still a lot of guys here" said Ciara.

"Yeah but if anyone disappoints today" I said looking at all the guys" someone will be going home" I said.

"Speaking of going. Let's go start" said Rih.

"Alright guys, we out" I said. They all followed us into the limo and the driver started driving towards the place.

"So what is today's challenge?" asked Sean.

"Well today is a mixture of timing, athleticism and speed of need towards me. As everyone knows with the career I have there is barely anytime for rest because of my studio time and album and clothing and all that. And you see I can use all the help I can get" I said. "So its basically on how fast you can provide for me on something I need" I said.

"Oh we know what you need" said Rick winking. I laughed. I notice that its the third time Rick has said sexual remarks and comments to or about me. Plus grabbing my ass the first night. My gut tells me his time is about to be up. No women wants a guy talking about them in a sexual way all the time. At least not me. We finally arrived and we were in a building that had stunts set up. Like fireman poles and stairs. Mountain climbers and obstacles. I smiled going to the stair balcony. Rih and Ci had stayed out the way in a corner box where they could watch everything. The guys were lined up and I was timing them on how fast they could give me something I asked for.