Real competition starts now

Nicki's POV:

I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. Wayne kept teasing me to where moans came out. I just moved and left to the bathroom. I walked out and turned on the TV.

"Did I make you uncomfortable?" Wayne asked. I laughed.

"No. I'm very comfortable. I just need to chill with y'all" I said. He laughed.

"Think I need to chill with you" he said. I blushed.

"Its fine. I mean we all here for love and some affection. I'm just gonna flirt and tease until I have a little guys left. Plus I mean we all flirting and teasing."

"Yeah" he said. I laid down. I suddenly felt Wayne's arms go around my waist as he laid down with me. So far I'm into him, Safaree and Nas. A little of Waka too. And it seems like the list just goes down more and more.

(Morning)

I woke up and looked at my wall of all the guys. I wonder who will be leaving today, I said getting up. Wayne stood and stretched.

"Nice spending the night with you" he said and hugged me. I smiled.

"Thanks. You're so welcome" I said. He kissed me then left out the room. He's a sweetie.

Wayne's POV:

After leaving Nicki's room I went and changed. The guys suddenly came in and just stared at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"You fuck Nicki last night?" asked Tyga.

"No" I answered.

"Nigga don't lie" said Safaree.

"I'm being serious" I said.

"Then why was she moaning?" asked Bow wow.

"Cuz I was teasing her. That's it. She stuck to her word. Believe me, she has her mind made up on fucking when there's less guys here" I said.

"How much less?" asked Brinx.

"She told me ten" said Nas.

"Same as me" I answered.

"How many guys here now?" asked Waka. He then started counting. "Dammit. 16" he said.

"I say when Nicki gets to the tenth guy we all try and get at her" said B.o.b.

"Dude that's nasty. I don't wanna share Nicki and her goodies with y'all" said Drake. Some of the other guys agreed.

"Look bottom line is Nicki is her own person. We all competition. If one guy gets her y'all niggas need to get over it. At the end of the day its her choice on who she gone choose." I said walking out. The guys separated after me and gathered to meet Nicki at the bottom of the staircase.

Drake's POV:

What Wayne said was right. I mean we here to win Nicki and we can't even get past trying to be buddy buddy or even focusing on what the other guys are doing. We all waited for Nicki to come downstairs and she came down in a short and cute pink strapless dress.

"Alright guys, let's head out" she said. Surprisingly Rih wasn't here. We showed up to a building and Nicki turned on the lights. We seen food all around and a big kitchen with lots of cooking tools and stuff. Nicki then got in front of us and talked.

Nicki's POV:

I smiled at all the guys and started telling them about the challenge.

"I love food" I said. "Especially sweets" I added with a smile. They laughed. "So today you will cook me dinner with dessert" I said. "And I will judge it. Oh and don't think its easy because I have no sympathy for food" I said and took a seat. I watched as they cooked and struggled.

B.o.b's POV:

Man I don't know how to cook at all. Nicki will definitely be sending me home. The other guys know exactly what to do with whatever they doing. The only thing i known how to cook is dessert. But as for the meal she can get that out her head.

(Time passes by)

Herb's POV:

I was using my phone for the last part to add in more to my cake. I didn't know how to fix that shit. Then I suddenly see yg doing the same yet in think he used his phone for the whole meal. I shook my head and put my phone away.

Nicki's POV:

I know a lot about food. I eat at a lot of restaurants and know that if a guy wasn't taught by the mom to cook from scratch then they food won't be as great yet it will be good enough. Then if they into the culinary area then they will great.

"Times up!" I yelled standing. The guys stopped and looked nervous. "Come up band let me taste your food" I said getting my pen and clipboard. I had the guys names down with two check boxes. One for dessert and another for the meal. Each came up. I didn't comment, I just graded. Once I was finished I folded my paper and told them we could go.

"So no one won?" asked Baby.

"Someone won. And someone lost" I said. He just stayed quiet. When we went inside the guys were confused because their hearts were already out for them.

"No one is getting ready. Time for elimination" I said going to my spot. The guys lined up. I unfolded the paper sighing. "The winner of Today was Waka. He had the best meal and dessert" I said. He smiled and came to get his heart. "You're a mamas boy huh?" I asked. He laughed.

"Yeah" he said. I smiled as he went back.

"Wayne, Drake, Nas, Baby, Tyga, Bow wow, Chris, And Safaree," I said "Yalls were good enough. Come get your hearts" I said. They each were relieved and came to get their hearts. I looked at the guys left. "Its funny." I said. "Y'all niggas think y'all can play with the baddest bitch in the game!" I said loudly. Mack laughed.

"I hope all y'all niggas know this bitch ain't stupid! So B.o.b and Herb yalls asses can leave! Dismissed!" I said.

"Damn" said B.o.b as he left.

"What I got to leave for?" asked Herb.

"Nigga yo ass cheated!" I said. "I mean at least some of the other guys can own up to them not knowing how to cook and try . They wanna be here and put their all into winning me over" I said. He rolled his eyes and left.

"Parker and Brinx come get yalls hearts" i said. They did what they were told then went back. "Now Yg you can leave too" I said.

"Whatever " he said leaving.

"Right back at you nigga" I said.

"Nigga bye!" said Wayne. I laughed.

"Thank y'all for actually trying. I hope y'all know I'm about to really get serious with y'all. So I suggest y'all step up. No company tonight" I said going upstairs.