Joining The Music Club?!?

This part is written by @jerbships

This chapter is all in the 3rd person or Louis POV

3rd person POV

It was the boys first day of college. You see, at this point, neither of them knew each other.

Neither of them knew how much the other lads would change their lives.

So as the secretary sent out a message for every college student in their first year to join a club, they were left speechless and scared.

At the time, they weren't very social. In fact, they WEREN'T sociable.

Liam was a bookworm. He liked to sit down, learn new things and be alone in a quiet place like a library for example.

Harry was the 'weird' one. You see, he had really long legs which caused him to be clumsy and in his last school he was called "mop head" because of his curly brown locks.

Louis was the geeky one. He loved to just sit around watching sci-fi movies and playing video games like Mario cart and Fifa. He was also quite good at football but decided to keep that talent to himself.

Niall was the outsider. You see, because of his very noticeable Irish accent and quirky personality, people tended to ignore him, therefore he had nobody to hang around with. He also ate a lot of food. Maybe people were scared he would take theirs too.

And Zayn. Well... Zayn was the mysterious one. All anyone knew about him was his first name, last name and how old he was. The rest of his personal life was left a mystery.

So because of their personalities they decided to join the music club, the club with the least people in it.

Louis

"Excuse me love? This is the music club right? I've heard nobody's signed up for it yet" I asked a girl with bleached blue hair in a 'punk' hairstyle. She honestly looked quite bored and out of place.

I would have picked the gaming club but it turns out there's a lot of geeks in this college and I'd prefer to be sat in a lonely music room playing 'three blind mice' than being in a room full of people with the same interests as me as strange as that may sound.

"Oh yes. We might have to cancel the club this time though because we can't have a club with just one member in it" she smiled, looking around the room, thinking that would bring in more people

"I'll join!" someone said from behind me.

I turned around and blue eyes met green.

"Me too" a guy with brown hair and brown eyes said

"And me!" a guy with raven black hair and Hazel eyes said

"Heyyyyyy why are you all joining the club? I betcha can't play the guitar like I can" an Irish boy with bleached blonde hair laughed.

We all laughed along with him as we signed the papers for the club.

I DID want to be in a club on my own but I felt like having time with them would be loads of fun.

-

3rd person POV

Music club was on every Monday after school from 4-6pm.

And it just so happened that it was a Monday.

All five boys met up in the music room, each nervous because of different reasons. Neither of them very social. Actually neither were social at all.

Well.... apart from Niall but he was the outsider that everyone tended to ignore so he too was nervous.

Once they were all there, after exchanging quiet "Hi"'s, an awkward silence spread throughout the room.

After a good 10 minutes of silence, Niall grabbed a guitar from the corner and started to pluck at the strings.

Louis sat at the piano and tried to copy the tune Niall was making.

Harry also grabbed a guitar and looked at Niall, copying his hand movements.

Liam and Zayn walked over to them and sat at a table with pen and paper, thinking of lyrics to write a song.

An idea must've popped into Liam's head as the other boys almost saw the lightbulb as he scribbled down some words onto the paper.

'You're insecure, don't know what for' it read.

"Ooh that's actually a pretty good opening" Harry stated and the others nodded in agreement.

About 30 minutes later, they had a full song written down on the paper and they'd already figured out the right chords.

Before singing the song, they all did a sort of mini audition to see who should sing what part of the song.

Liam was first and sang 'cry me a river'. The boys cheered and said "woop woop", Niall even whistled. Liam was really good.

Harry was next and so on.

They carried on like this until they'd all sang a part of a song. They were all honestly amazing singers but decided Liam should start it off as he had the strongest voice and seemed the most confident. Also, he's the one who wrote the song.

-

"THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL" all boys sang in harmony.

The blue-haired girl from earlier walked into the room and applauded the boys.

"You guys did so great! To say you just met and wrote a song together is honestly amazing. You should sign up for the school talent show" she stated as she walked back out of the room through a different door.

The bell rang as a sign that after school clubs were over and the boys exchanged small 'bye''s and maybe some of them hugged too.

Let's just say they were all really close already.

And they all went home, thinking of what could possibly happen if they participated in the talent show.

Little did they know that their small music club would turn into something much more.

Little did they know that their fast-growing friendships will grow stronger and stronger.

Little did the boys know what the world had in store for them...

There's not much talking but I was setting the scene 😂

Hopefully the next chapter by @jose7655 will be more interesting.

Please

Like ✅

Comment ✍️

Share 📱

Follow __🏃___🚶_

And follow each other! 😁

We love you all. If you're reading this then thanks for the support! 💕

Joanna xxx